Live from DHS

coachycp

Earning My Ears
Trouble with so few rides when one goes down everything is backed up makes for long day. RnR down for Extended time

It's been going down a lot lately. Well what I consider a lot anyway. It was down on the 4th for an extended time and that stuck in many people's craws.

I rode it on Saturday and I do not recall it being down then anytime during the day. If you had a FP+ for it, you can always double down on a ride with that FP+ as well. Like hit ToT back-to-back in the FP queue.

Or do what we do. Relax in the A/C at the Tune In Lounge and have a few pops & sampler plate and wait it out and maybe it comes back open.

[/QUOTE said:Or do what we do. Relax in the A/C at the Tune In Lounge and have a few pops & sampler plate and wait it out and maybe it comes back open.

As embarrassed as I am to say this, after going to WDW so many times, I've NEVER heard of the Tune-In Lounge.:worried: Sounds like a cool place. Can one just show up and have a drink and an appetizer? Seems like it....

Thanks for the tip...once again![/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE said:Or do what we do. Relax in the A/C at the Tune In Lounge and have a few pops & sampler plate and wait it out and maybe it comes back open.

As embarrassed as I am to say this, after going to WDW so many times, I've NEVER heard of the Tune-In Lounge.:worried: Sounds like a cool place. Can one just show up and have a drink and an appetizer? Seems like it....

Thanks for the tip...once again!
[/QUOTE]

Yes. It is the bar attached to the 50's Prime Time Cafe. It has it's own entrance or you can walk into the 50's entrance and just go to the left. Yup. Just like a regular bar at home :) You can also order off the full restaurant menu in there as well.

Yes. It is the bar attached to the 50's Prime Time Cafe. It has it's own entrance or you can walk into the 50's entrance and just go to the left. Yup. Just like a regular bar at home :) You can also order off the full restaurant menu in there as well.[/QUOTE]

Thanks again...something else for us to try out! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter