Live from Disneyland Paris

Karin1984

DIS Veteran
Before going back to school a quick trip to DLP. And had to sort out stuff for my AP.

Crowds: decent in size (1 rude English man and 1 annoying French woman, not a bad score).
Wait times: also very decent.
Weather: lovely and sunny.

- bus fare went up from 18 euro per one way for adults to 23 euro. (Kids 10)
- luckily the roads are empty on Sunday morning.
- Wi-Fi is decent at Pirates, none at Big Thunder Mountain or at the hub, not at Pays des Contes Fees, good at Blockbuster Café and in/near the Marvel Theater
- Mac & Cheese at Blockbuster could use some pepper, Iron man chocolate tartelette is nice.
- when you enter the Studios, they normally play music from movie classics. Among the playlist was the Marseillaise... weird choice.
- Marvel show is fun, but inconsistent in which characters speak French and which English. In other shows each character sticks to 1 language (Mickey speaks French, Minnie answers in English etc.) Here they spoke both and that took out the flow of the show as they repeated what they said. Overall nice but I had expected more. I liked the Stark Expo better.
- saw one guest being 'reprimanded' for smoking outside the designated zones. She received a brochure with the park plan and where she could smoke.
- meets outside those on the schedule, saw Tweedle Dee & Dum plus Queen of Hearts naar the caroussel, Rapunzel near the gate towards Small World and Pluto & Goofy next to the Princess Pavillion.
- At 11.30 BTM Fastpass return time was 16.25-16.55, at 16.30 the return time was 20.15-20.45 (park open till 22.00).
- BTM broke down while in FP queue. Got an all day FP, which the cm said could also be used tomorrow (while they handed back the expired FP)
- the scrim has been removed at Phantom Manor. But there is a fence around the area, so you can't get close.
- CM are standing on the grassy hills around the hub to make sure guests do not stand there during the parade.
- still not a lot of people in Disney outfits or with Mickey Ears, or girls in princess dresses. What I did see was a Spanish woman (early 20s) who managed to get on a kid sized Elsa dress. It was already ripped under her arm pits and the zipper was open... It was not a pretty sight.
- at Pays des Contes Fees the CMs tried to get the attention of a selfie-stick user 3 times over the speaker system in 3 languages. Hope it worked in the end.
- I never knew that at the back of each car on Casey Jr. there is a pedal which the CM can use to manually (or feetly? :P ) reset the lap bands per car.
- Bathrooms overall clean, although i did encounter a toilet seat that really needed to be replaced.

- Mcdonalds in Disney Village works with self order kiosks. Good system. Only they have more kiosks than they have Staff available to make all those orders...
I also had WiFi in Pirates.
ptwet.jpg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter