Live From GF....Lots of Magic About!!

Tinkerbell10403

DIS Veteran
Ok...Day two and three of our wonderful vacation here at the world have nearly come to a close...and if you have read my previous report of the first day...Lots of Magic is About here at WDW!!
Day 2 (Dec. 30):
GF is absolutely GORGEOUS...and how convenient to be right on the monorail line so close to everything! I love all of the beautiful Christmas decorations as well! :earsboy: We got a semi late start....My mother and littlest sister (7) attended the My Girl's Disney Princess Tea Party at the Garden View Lounge at 10:30 am and absolutely LOVED it!! They just raved over the elegance of the entire tea party and how wonderful the characters interacted with each child! And what an adorable doll they received! It is definately a must-do for your little princess...if only I was 7 years old again.. :guilty: I am so glad they enjoyed it! My Daddy and middle sister (13) and I headed off to EPCOT, and the crowds were quite heavy. We waited 30 minutes for Spaceship Earth..usually a walk-on ride...but we had to wait, it is one of my favorites! Then, we waited about 2 hours for MISSION:Space. (Well worth the wait as well...another fave of mine!) Then we all headed back to MK for dinner at Crystal Palace. I love that place! Besides eating dinner with Pooh and his Pals..the food was great and the CMs were very friendly! A definate reccommendation! The night culminated with EMHs at MK from 1am to 4 am in the morning!! I can't believe the whole family made it that late!! But boy did we get in alot of rides!! There were very little crowds in the park (compared to earlier in the day) and two very nice men even gave us there 'automatic reentry' passes to Space Mountain as we were walking to Tommorowland! The Christmas Parade was also amazing...the Toy Soldiers were my favorite! When we walked in MK, they were just roping off the streets and we got a front row place! Celebrate the Seasons was also great! I loved Frosty!! Fantasy in the Sky fireworks were amazing...a definate must see!! Glad we saw it yesterday...since we will not be celebrating NYE in the parks. We have a perfect view from the GF, though!My family even got to ride up front with the conductor on the way back to the GF! :earboy2:

Day three (Dec. 31..NYE!)
After going to bed at 5 am...we were all pretty tired and there was no way we would be up early to hit the parks. So, we decided to take the day off from the parks and relax, and being that it is NYE...catch up on our tans and go swimming until dinner time. Let me tell you, it was wonderful! My middle sister and I tanned out on the beach for about 2 hours. It was a gorgeous sight....the GF beach...with the Poly beach across the Lagoon...and Contemporary on the other side. What a treat! Anyways, I think this is first time I have worried about my tan in December...I love Florida weather! Dinner at Ohana's was tonite at 5:40...and even got my request for a window table facing Cinderella's Castle! It was also right behind my usual table that I eat at with my DBF when we visit WDW. The rest of my family had never eaten at Ohana's before...and they LOVED it! In fact..they told me to make ressies for our next trip in March. (We will be staying at Poly..yeah!! :wizard: ) After dinner...(which was a perfect time to eat since the whole Grand Ceremonial House started to fill very fast when we were leaving around 8pm) we shopped at bit at the stores...then headed out to the beach for Wishes...and the water parade. We were seated right on the hill with the palm trees...and it was the perfect spot! So after all the excitement...we are back here at GF ready to celebrate NYE! Happy New Year's to Everyone!!!

Have a great night!
Tinkerbell10403 :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter