**Live from the DIS Chat Room- It's Saturday Night!! Tonight: Sake It To Me! **

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillyJ

<font color=purple>NyQuil Aficionado<br><font colo
Hidy-Ho Campers!!! How was your week? :)

Well, it's been an weird, yet ultimately wonderful one here at the DIS Institute Of Chat, Wine, Buffett, and Television Studies. We are but one week away from the grand opening of our new facility, and your humble chat hosts have been extremely busy supervising the final touches on this monumental project. . .picking out carpet samples; arranging various works of art; checking the new high-tech lab system; macing roaming bands of drunken hillbilly construction workers fighting over jugs of corn liquor; and other challenging, yet fullfilling tasks. .
icon10.gif

The week did not start off well though. . . it has been a sweltering summer here in Bald Knob, and although we have made the best of a difficult situation throughout the tough weeks working out of our temporary office/lab/ '67 Dodge Dart, the situation reached critical mass when Marla selfishly refused to stop selling blood for gas money, and could no longer afford to run the air conditioner or hot plate. . :o Obviously I was quite disappointed in her lack of committment and professionlism, and I openly questioned her integrity. . she started to reply, but right then the room service people arrived here at my suite with an order of caviar and chocolate strawberrys, and by the time I got back, her cell phone had died from the heat inside the Dodge.. :rolleyes:

We finally made contact later , and although Marla had the nerve to question how come she had to show integrity in the Dodge while I was able to achieve it in a Hilton, we were able to mend fences over the excitement of our new complex nearing completion. . . and several gasses of iced NyQuil. . . . ;) . .
icon10.gif

So it was a rough week in a way, and to soothe our jangled nerves we figure this week it would behove us to throw our weekly drunken party in a serene setting. . ;) So we are excited to announce that tonight, Disney After Dark will be heading to Epcot where we will don silk kimonos and whoop it up at the Teppanyaki Dining Rooms!!! :bounce: :)

That's right kids. . . this wonderful series of intimate dining rooms will offer us the chance to sample exotic foods from the Orient. . Kaibashira, Hatamoto, San-Kai, Hiyayakko. . . all enjoyed at intimate tables where underpaid, angry Japanese chefs juggle butcher knifes and splash hot grease on unruly children. . . and of course we'll wash it all down with the traditional Japanese spirit "Sake". . or "beer". . ;)

As always, the food, drink and fun are on the house, and everyone is invited. . .so slap on your kimono and join your chat hosts Marla, and WillyJ. tonight in the Main Chat Lobby at 9PM EST. It's a lot of fun, and a great opportunity to hang out with your fellow DIS'ers and get to know each other better in a relaxed, informal Atmosphere. :) As always, general Disney or Universal questions are encouraged and appreciated, and there will be a room full of Orlando veterans there to help you out. . .

Everyone's invited, so see ya there! :D

:bounce: Click here to get there: New Chat Sign-In Page :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter