Live from VWL: the DIS Saves The Day and DH In The Hotseat!

dis-happy

DIS Veteran
Hi y'all!!!!

First--VWL--it's great!!! We were given a choice of rooms at check-in and picked 2nd floor, facing the woods in the back; can peek through the trees and see some lake water as well. Very quiet, pristine room condition, couldn't be happier!

DIS saves the day: we arrived for EMH at MGM this morning. I start pulling out the AP's.....uh-oh, 3 are missing---the kids met us at MK last night and I forgot to pull the AP's out of my dd's purse. But WAIT! Thanks to the DIS I know that we can walk over to guest relations and have them replaced. Showed my photo id and voila! 3 new AP's that are even better than before...these have the 50th anniversary logo on them! Everyone is happy and no one is mad at mom anymore.

MGM: we did most of MGM a few days ago, so today we messed around and went to see Millionaire for the first showing at 11:00. Oh look, dh and dd are getting in the top 3 spots consistently. Show ends. What the heck, we go in again. After the first round (an 11 year old kid), DH's seat number is called! Woo-hoo!!!! He makes it through the first round--to $1000. Then he makes it through the second round--to $32000. Cool as a cucumber, my dh is (at least he looked that way, afterwards he said he was sooooo nervous!). He gets the $64000. question right. Only 4 questions away from the cruise! Sadly, he lost on the $125,000 question, but hey, we were still proud of him and anyway, we're already booked on a Disney cruise this Christmas. In the meantime, he has the great new hat, new shirt, and 10 pins to wear around this week.

Well, off to the pool! This evening we're going to play park roulette---take the first bus that comes along (learned that from the DIS as well!).

Wow! I'm so happy to hear about the great time you're having.
Enjoy the rest as much.

Bobbi :dog:

Sounds like fun! We have come close to the hot seat several times, but every time one of us is in the top spot, it is at the end of the game!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter