*LIVE-ISH* No one can be sad at Disney World! A Halloween/Toddler/F&W Trip Report

Disney2013Girl

Mouseketeer
Welcome to our (somewhat) Live trip report

I'm going to go ahead and start it during mandated quiet hour (for both the toddler and the husband) and I'll fill in the details later.

The cast:
Luke (DS: 2 11/12 years old) - His first time and he's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited (as he likes to say)

Mandie (Me) (30 and some fraction) old - I've been to Disney before, but it was with school and so long ago, it doesn't count. I have, however, been to DLR recently (and loved it). I've also been the main planner of the trip and am (apparently) supposed to be in charge.

Matt (DH) (29 and some fraction) old - WDW n00b and DLR visitor. He has literally no idea what is in store as he's been working overtime for the last 6 months to help pay for the vacation. He says "I trust you" when it comes to the plans and is supposedly super excited.

The Details
10/25-11/1

Pop Century

Table of Contents
10/23-10/24: Trip down to Florida and trip to the Gulf of Mexico
10/25: Arrival and MNSSHP
10/26: Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom
10/27: Magic Kingdom and DHS
10/28: Epcot
10/29: Magic Kingdom
10/30: DHS and Epcot
10/31: Epcot
11/1: Departure

Place Holder for 10/25: Arrival and MNSSHP

Arrival: We drove from Bradenton Florida (near Tampa) to Orlando. There was a huge accident that shut down I-75 SB and we were commenting how glad we weren't stuck in that when we realized things were slowing down in front of us. There had been two separate accidents in the NB lanes that had just happened. :-\

We slowed down and started really being extra cautious because we were in NO rush whatsoever as long as we got there in one piece!

Thankfully it only took about an hour and a half to get to WDW and our vacation started!

(More to come later)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!