LIVE - Lighthouse Point - Disney Cruise Line's New Private Island | The DCL Show | 03/25/20

My only comment on those thinking way far ahead on cancelling a cruise or any trip. I have been pretty upfront about the seriousness of COVID-19 and you can check my post records to see this.

I have a trip to France in early September and a WDW trip in January. I have not and don't plan on doing anything for a while. The only reason I would worry about cancelling a cruise in the fall or later at this point would be if I thought the actual cruise line would go under.

Very interested in seeing how lighthouse point comes together. I am not a huge fan of Castaway but possibly the new location will hit my fancy more.

Loved the podcast. That looks amazing! Really hoping to be able to visit there in the future.
A resort there could be worth staying there.

Where can I find the thread with the positive news about COVID 19? *Edited to add - Sorry, listened back and it's on Facebook. If possible, if it could be copied & pasted here - That would be super helpful (I dont have Facebook) to share!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts