Live parking area closure updates?

dukeybootie

Earning My Ears
Just wondering if there are any resources that we can check to keep up with the latest parking area closures. Always frustrating to drive to the Mickey & Friends structure only to be diverted all the way back to the Toy Story lot, sometimes wasting over an hour when prior knowledge would have saved a lot of grief and frustration. Thanks!

Check the twitter feed for Disneyland Today. That usually has up to date information on the parking situation. Although someone here reported that M&F closed for a while this past Sunday, and the twitter feed did not mention anything about that.

What I’ve done in the past, is if I go to the park on a Sunday after 11am, I head straight to Toy Story lot. I don’t even attempt the structure. I don’t go on Sundays often enough to know the crowd patterns for it, so I can’t ever guess when traffic gets backed up. I’ve never been rerouted but my friends have even when the Twitter wasn’t updating. Saves a headache. I’m not a huge fan of that lot, but it can be quicker if you go straight there in the middle of the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter