live show today?

Doug M

DIS Veteran
Wondering if the show is airing today. It is now 3 past the hour and nothing on Youtube yet. Perhaps the team is bogged down with FD junk and is unable to make it? I have not seen an announcement.

Well I know most of the team is in Disneyland this week and with the Free Dining nightmare that came out today it was going to be a long shot for a show.

Today pre recorded show

When they talked about seeing other objects when out side of that area like the tangled tower from liberty square or the new DVC resort from the back of Epcot. I am surprised they did not talk about the new Pandora area in Animal Kingdom when you arrive on the bus all you see is the back side of a big building that houses the rides and the back side of the mountains. You can totally see all the structure from out side of the park. I think they could have did a better job at hiding that whole building and structure. I am not sure if they are planning on planting a bunch of trees but its not very magical when you first arrive to that park.

Today pre recorded show

When they talked about seeing other objects when out side of that area like the tangled tower from liberty square or the new DVC resort from the back of Epcot. I am surprised they did not talk about the new Pandora area in Animal Kingdom when you arrive on the bus all you see is the back side of a big building that houses the rides and the back side of the mountains. You can totally see all the structure from out side of the park. I think they could have did a better job at hiding that whole building and structure. I am not sure if they are planning on planting a bunch of trees but its not very magical when you first arrive to that park.

I agree. I'm surprised that they did not at least paint the buildings to blend in with the surrounding area. I guess they figured that guests would not associate them with Pandora. If you look at the back side of Expedition Everest it also was not done like the on site part.

Love the weekly show! Hope it’s okay to ask - is the app no longer working as a place to watch?

Love the weekly show! Hope it’s okay to ask - is the app no longer working as a place to watch?
@Disnut4925 I think I heard them say a long time ago the DISUnplugged app was not working to watch the show (I watch on regular YouTube through my browser), but I'm tapping @Teleclashter on this. Hopefully he can confirm for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter