LMTC Disneyland tickets no longer available?/Information on Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody here know if there is a similar thread for LMTC at WDW in Orlando? I've searched and can only find this one for DLR in Anaheim. LMTC and Betty had a great deal on Magic Your Way tickets for Spring Break 2020 and I wanted to goto a dedicated forum to see how the voucher system impacted 60-day Fastpass+ selection for guests staying on-site (since voucher can only be redeemed up to 30 days prior to planned use).

Anybody here know if there is a similar thread for LMTC at WDW in Orlando? I've searched and can only find this one for DLR in Anaheim. LMTC and Betty had a great deal on Magic Your Way tickets for Spring Break 2020 and I wanted to goto a dedicated forum to see how the voucher system impacted 60-day Fastpass+ selection for guests staying on-site (since voucher can only be redeemed up to 30 days prior to planned use).

Getting a little off topic here, so MOD's feel free to move this discussion. With Disneyland, regular FP's and MaxPass FP's are made the day off, so these LMTC tickets and voucher system works great. But for WDW, yeah, with Fastpasses being 30 days in advance for all, 60 days for those staying on-site, and even 90 days for those that pay to play, this will greatly impact whether the $ price savings are worth it with LMTC tickets versus from other sources like UCT that allow you to link the actual tickets to your Disney accounts right away.

Great3

Getting a little off topic here, so MOD's feel free to move this discussion. With Disneyland, regular FP's and MaxPass FP's are made the day off, so these LMTC tickets and voucher system works great. But for WDW, yeah, with Fastpasses being 30 days in advance for all, 60 days for those staying on-site, and even 90 days for those that pay to play, this will greatly impact whether the $ price savings are worth it with LMTC tickets versus from other sources like UCT that allow you to link the actual tickets to your Disney accounts right away.

Great3
If you read some of the others who have posted they said that they linked out LMTC tickets right away as well. Just putting it out there. Thanks again. Happy magical day to all.

If you read some of the others who have posted they said that they linked out LMTC tickets right away as well. Just putting it out there. Thanks again. Happy magical day to all.

Hi Betty! Please check your email. I sent you a request for pricing information for my upcoming trip in February.

Thank You!

Hi Betty! Please check your email. I sent you a request for pricing information for my upcoming trip in February.

Thank You!
I will see it tomorrow as i was off today. Doing a little pampering lol. I will respond as soon as i get in early in the am. Thank you

How soon should i expect our e tickets? I purchased 2-2day hoppers for my parents today. Our trip is next Friday.

Does anyone know if we are locked into the dates we choose when we order our tickets? I would prefer to order them with a sooner date and have them ready to go in case we need to visit earlier (or possibly later) than what we are currently planning on.

Does anyone know if we are locked into the dates we choose when we order our tickets? I would prefer to order them with a sooner date and have them ready to go in case we need to visit earlier (or possibly later) than what we are currently planning on.

I ordered mine Monday and the expiration date says January 13 of the following year (so 2021) I’m going end of march

I’m sorry I’m lost now. Some people are talking about vouchers and some about e-tickets. If I placed an order tomorrow for tickets I need in May, what am I getting?

I’m sorry I’m lost now. Some people are talking about vouchers and some about e-tickets. If I placed an order tomorrow for tickets I need in May, what am I getting?

You'll get a voucher immediately and about 30 days before your trip you'll be emailed e-tickets that can go straight to the gate (so kinda both)

Last edited:
Good Morning all you Mousekateers Hoping you are all having a magical day.. Don't forget to take advantage of our tickets prices at LMTC for Disneyland and Disneyworld tickets. We do hotels as well and all other activites... give us a call and we can explore together all the options we have.
We also sell universal tickets as well. 888-591-2799 ext 17809 have a magical day

"Don't let anything or anyone dim your light"

Just chiming in to report another happy customer. Emailed Betty for information and then called to place the order. Received the voucher/confirmation immediately and then received our tickets the next day (trip was already less than thirty days away, so they must have prioritized our processing).

And I had no problems scanning the tickets into the DLR app by pointing my phone at my monitor. I'll print copies to bring along "just in case".

Very happy with the deal and the service. Thanks, Betty!

Just chiming in to report another happy customer. Emailed Betty for information and then called to place the order. Received the voucher/confirmation immediately and then received our tickets the next day (trip was already less than thirty days away, so they must have prioritized our processing).

And I had no problems scanning the tickets into the DLR app by pointing my phone at my monitor. I'll print copies to bring along "just in case".

Fantastic I am so happy that you are pleased with my service. I aim to please. Have a wonderful time and take lots of pictures. :)
Once again thank you for the great review.

Anyone know the pricing for LMTC tickets (I am after 5 day park hopper) and purchasing from UK so need to factor in the dollar exchange rate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter