LMTC Disneyland tickets no longer available?/Information on Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know the pricing for LMTC tickets (I am after 5 day park hopper) and purchasing from UK so need to factor in the dollar exchange rate!
When I purchased in mid-Nov, 5 day hoppers were $325.XX (I don't remember the change!). Remember that they don't include max pass so if that's something you want you'll need to plan on adding it each day.

Anyone know the pricing for LMTC tickets (I am after 5 day park hopper) and purchasing from UK so need to factor in the dollar exchange rate!

I just purchased 5 day park hoppers on Saturday and they were $325.77 for adults and $309.28 for children.

And here is another recommendation for Betty, she was very helpful and friendly! :)

I just purchased 5 day park hoppers on Saturday and they were $325.77 for adults and $309.28 for children.

And here is another recommendation for Betty, she was very helpful and friendly! :)
Thank you thank you thank you.. you are very kind as i said before I love what i do and and happy to be able to help all of my guest whenever possible. Just keep the emails coming or phone calls 1-888-591-2799 ext 17809 thank you all have a magical day Betty

When I purchased in mid-Nov, 5 day hoppers were $325.XX (I don't remember the change!). Remember that they don't include max pass so if that's something you want you'll need to plan on adding it each day.
Correct thank you for sharing.. Our tickets do include fast pass but not max pass that is entirely separate and done at the park. thank you

Shoot me an email and i can provide you with a quote .. bmaslanka@hotelbeds.com or call if you prefer to contact me that way 1-888-591-2799 ext 17809

This is what I have for LMT prices. The date in parentheses is the date the price was posted in this thread. YMMV and the best thing is to contact LMT directly. Somewhere upthread Betty (babeblews) has included her email in a post.:

2 Day Park Hopper Ticket $245.36 (1/6)
3 Day Park Hopper Ticket $311.08 (12/29)
4 Day Park Hopper Ticket $323.20 (1/9)
5 Day Park Hopper Ticket $325.77 (12/31)

MaxPass is $15.00 per day, must be added in/at the Parks

This is what I have for LMT prices. The date in parentheses is the date the price was posted in this thread. YMMV and the best thing is to contact LMT directly. Somewhere upthread Betty (babeblews) has included her email in a post.:

2 Day Park Hopper Ticket $245.36 (1/6)
3 Day Park Hopper Ticket $311.08 (12/29)
4 Day Park Hopper Ticket $323.20 (1/9)
5 Day Park Hopper Ticket $325.77 (12/31)

MaxPass is $15.00 per day, must be added in/at the Parks
Yes thank you Bmaslanka@hotelbeds.com or contact me via phone 1-888-591-2799 ext 17809 look forward to answering any questions you may have

Thanks babeblews!

It was a pleasure talking to you today and getting everything squared away for our trip.
Thank you. Was a pleasure as well. Have a wonderful time . Please note all. That the pricing is subject to change at any time and are not guaranteed.

I just searched all the ticket options for your upcoming trip at the end of January and here is what I found for an Adult 4-day Park Hopper:
LMTC - $323.20 (1-Park per day was $279.77).
Sam's Club - $355.00
aRes Travel - $348.70 (plus $6 service fee)
Getaway Today - $375.00
Undercover Tourist - $351.95
Disneyland online - $380.00

I figured I had better buy right away because Disneyland raised their prices last year right after the first of the year.

Can anyone confirm that the 4 day 1 park per day tickets are still $279.77?

Good morning as of right this moment yes they are still $279.77. But
Please note that prices are not guaranteed and are subject to change at any time.
And of course i have no control of when they will change... thank you have a great day

Good morning as of right this moment yes they are still $279.77. But
Please note that prices are not guaranteed and are subject to change at any time.
And of course i have no control of when they will change... thank you have a great day

Thanks! I will get in touch soon.

I bought 4 5day hoppers back in November and got an e mail voucher. I called this morning and ask if I could get e tickets. The lady said it will take about 20 mins. Got it in 10 mins.

trip is in less than 2 weeks! My family is super stoked!
Fantastic. Enjoy.

Good Day all you Disney Lovers. It has been my pleasure assisting each and every one of my guests. You all have been amazing and the wonderful recommendations have been fantastic, Thank you . If any one still would like some help or any information please email me at bmaslanka@hotelbeds.com and if you are looking for a quote please please please provide the date of travel and how many adults and how many children and their ages. (3-9) that will make the process faster for me and for all of you .. Also please note that prices are not guaranteed and are subject to change at any time. thank you once again for allowing me to help make your dreams come true. Betty

**Don't let any one or anything Dim your light**

I just received my etickets today, 29 days before my trip. I had purchased them in early December and received the voucher saying I’d get tickets 30 days before my trip. I was glad I didn’t have to contact them to get the actual etickets, as others have had to do. I have used LMTC in the past with no problems but was a little nervous with all of the changes lately. However so far everything seems to be going smoothly!

I am thinking of going with LMTC for an upcoming trip. If I buy my tickets less than 30 days out will I get an eticket right then, or soon after? Can I put the ticket info right onto my phone? I've only ever used Get Away Today before and the official Disney page. I am just paranoid that I'll get there and my ticket won't work. The price right now seems so good. I'm a nervous Nellie!

Good Day all you Disney Lovers. It has been my pleasure assisting each and every one of my guests. You all have been amazing and the wonderful recommendations have been fantastic, Thank you . If any one still would like some help or any information please email me at bmaslanka@hotelbeds.com and if you are looking for a quote please please please provide the date of travel and how many adults and how many children and their ages. (3-9) that will make the process faster for me and for all of you .. Also please note that prices are not guaranteed and are subject to change at any time. thank you once again for allowing me to help make your dreams come true. Betty

**Don't let any one or anything Dim your light**
Thank you very much for all your help here! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter