LMTC Disneyland tickets no longer available?/Information on Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking of going with LMTC for an upcoming trip. If I buy my tickets less than 30 days out will I get an eticket right then, or soon after? Can I put the ticket info right onto my phone? I've only ever used Get Away Today before and the official Disney page. I am just paranoid that I'll get there and my ticket won't work. The price right now seems so good. I'm a nervous Nellie!

My trip was within the 30-day window and I got them the next business day. I was able to immediately scan them into the app on my phone--in fact I haven't printed them yet, I just scanned off of my monitor. We'll print a set to bring as a backup.

I am thinking of going with LMTC for an upcoming trip. If I buy my tickets less than 30 days out will I get an eticket right then, or soon after? Can I put the ticket info right onto my phone? I've only ever used Get Away Today before and the official Disney page. I am just paranoid that I'll get there and my ticket won't work. The price right now seems so good. I'm a nervous Nellie!
Don't be nervous or fearful! We've used LMTC with great results every time, as have numerous DISers in this thread. You'll be fine! Once you receive your tickets, go ahead and scan them into your DLR app. Once you activate your tickets at the gate, a CM will give you a paper ticket and take your photo to attach to your tickets. The barcode and numbers in your app will convert automatically once you receive your paper tickets.

My trip was within the 30-day window and I got them the next business day. I was able to immediately scan them into the app on my phone--in fact I haven't printed them yet, I just scanned off of my monitor. We'll print a set to bring as a backup.

Thanks! My job makes me so skeptical of things that appear to good to be true. Saving this much money on our tickets will be incredible. It's crazy how much more inexpensive these tickets are.

Don't be nervous or fearful! We've used LMTC with great results every time, as have numerous DISers in this thread. You'll be fine! Once you receive your tickets, go ahead and scan them into your DLR app. Once you activate your tickets at the gate, a CM will give you a paper ticket and take your photo to attach to your tickets. The barcode and numbers in your app will convert automatically once you receive your paper tickets.

Thank you!

And don't forget to take a photo of your paper tickets once your receive them at the turnstile. Make sure to get a clear image of the barcodes and the numbers. Email the photos to yourself and maybe one other trusted person. In case your tickets get lost/stolen/destroyed/etc., the photos will help you get replacements quickly and easily at Guest Services. And keep the original paper tickets in a safe, waterproof place in case you have to re-scan them into the app -- very rarely does the app eat tickets, but it has been reported here.

Thats great. and i would always print as a back up .. best idea :)

Please don't be nervous. If you read all the threads you see that everyone has gotten their tickets and in more than enough time. The tickets are legit and not to worry. I haven't heard any issues... so if you are interested give me a call at 1-888-591-2799 ext 17809 or email bmaslanka@hotelbeds.com...
I will be more that happy to assist you any way i can...

Please don't be nervous. If you read all the threads you see that everyone has gotten their tickets and in more than enough time. The tickets are legit and not to worry. I haven't heard any issues... so if you are interested give me a call at 1-888-591-2799 ext 17809 or email bmaslanka@hotelbeds.com...
I will be more that happy to assist you any way i can...

I'll be calling in the next few weeks! Thank you.

Just got off the phone with @babeblews for our trip in potentially March, possibly May. I'd e-mailed her and she called me within 30 minutes. I already have the voucher in my e-mail. She is awesome to work with - I can't recommend her highly enough!

Just got off the phone with @babeblews for our trip in potentially March, possibly May. I'd e-mailed her and she called me within 30 minutes. I already have the voucher in my e-mail. She is awesome to work with - I can't recommend her highly enough!
Once again thank you so very much for all your kind words. its absolutely my pleasure assisting each and everyone of the mousekateers. :)

I emailed babeblews today, too, asking about tickets. She called me right back and I bought my tickets today! I also highly recommend her, she was super sweet and efficient.

Just a quick note, we are always talking about LMTC on this thread but the voucher and if you notice, her email says "Hotelbeds" so don't worry if you see that instead of LMTC. I am super happy with the price and her service. Special thanks to mouschievous for her information and help, too.

Thanks again everyone!

I emailed babeblews today, too, asking about tickets. She called me right back and I bought my tickets today! I also highly recommend her, she was super sweet and efficient.

Just a quick note, we are always talking about LMTC on this thread but the voucher and if you notice, her email says "Hotelbeds" so don't worry if you see that instead of LMTC. I am super happy with the price and her service. Special thanks to mouschievous for her information and help, too.

Thanks again everyone!
Yes. Hotelbeds is our parent company. Thank you once again.

What’s the website for lmtc? I went to a website and can’t find Disneyland tickets. Help please
They don't sell them through the website currently. To get Disneyland tickets you have to call them. I hate making calls like that, but Betty made it so easy and saving $70 per person over the Disneyland price made it a lot easier, too! You can also email Betty if you prefer and she will call you. There are other agents, but she's the favorite around here. You can reach her at 1- 888-591-2799 EXT: 17809 or bmaslanka@hotelbeds.com

They don't sell them through the website currently. To get Disneyland tickets you have to call them. I hate making calls like that, but Betty made it so easy and saving $70 per person over the Disneyland price made it a lot easier, too! You can also email Betty if you prefer and she will call you. There are other agents, but she's the favorite around here. You can reach her at 1- 888-591-2799 EXT: 17809 or bmaslanka@hotelbeds.com
Thank you, thank you, thank you that was so very nice of you and i appreciate all the love. You are all amazing and i appreciate all your wonderful recommendations . Have a wonderful weekend....

Don't let anything or anyone dim your light!"

How does this work as far as printed tickets with paper FASTPASS system? Don’t you still need to exchange for regular ticket to put into FASTPASS Kiosks? 🧐

How does this work as far as printed tickets with paper FASTPASS system? Don’t you still need to exchange for regular ticket to put into FASTPASS Kiosks? 🧐

When you get the E ticket from LMTC you take it direct to the entrance turnstile. The CM scans the barcode and takes the piece of paper. The entrance turnstile ticket machine then prints out a regular park ticket.

For the free Fastpass Kiosks, you insert this paper park ticket into the machine and you get a paper Fastpass receipt. The actual Fastpass is loaded onto the paper park ticket.

To use a free Fastpass, you scan your paper park ticket at the Fastpass Return scanner at the ride.

Does anyone have any info on whether or not these tickets are still bridging when upgrading to AP? Has anyone tried since the changes?
I haven't heard anything that they aren't as of now. So anyone that can shed some light on this subject please contribute to the post thank you once again. Betty

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!