LMTC Disneyland tickets no longer available?/Information on Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any info on whether or not these tickets are still bridging when upgrading to AP? Has anyone tried since the changes?
In August, we upgraded our 5-day LMT park hoppers to Flex Passes and were given the full price of 5-day hoppers toward our passes. I know there have been changes since that time though. Hopefully someone else has done it more recently.

@babeblews The last two summers we have gone to DL and used you guys for tickets. I recommend you guys to everyone that's heading to DL. This year we are heading back to WDW and was wondering if you have tickets for WDW? I tried to look on the website but it gave me an error message.

TIA

In August, we upgraded our 5-day LMT park hoppers to Flex Passes and were given the full price of 5-day hoppers toward our passes. I know there have been changes since that time though. Hopefully someone else has done it more recently.
Thanks! That’s what we may do. You answered one of my other Qs, too. I was wondering if the PH portion bridges. I’m hoping that since they are back to e-tickets, things will work the same. I know other vendor vouchers haven’t always bridged in the past. I’ll just plan for no bridging and be pleasantly surprised if they do!

Thanks! That’s what we may do. You answered one of my other Qs, too. I was wondering if the PH portion bridges. I’m hoping that since they are back to e-tickets, things will work the same. I know other vendor vouchers haven’t always bridged in the past. I’ll just plan for no bridging and be pleasantly surprised if they do!
We have done it twice now, I think the first tickets were from either Expedia or Cheap tickets in 2014 perhaps? Before I knew about LMT I think. They bridged at full price as well. I know it's not guaranteed, but it sure is nice when it happens. :-)

So i finally found the website, It does seem to promote a 50 dollar fee, but on thei thread it says no fee to use there services. Disneyland is not on the website, Is this the same place, why would there be a fee for some and not others. I am confused.

So i finally found the website, It does seem to promote a 50 dollar fee, but on thei thread it says no fee to use there services. Disneyland is not on the website, Is this the same place, why would there be a fee for some and not others. I am confused.
When the tickets were available online, you could always google for a free joining code. That's what I did. I just googled now and found MONEYSAVER currently. But to call you don't need that anyway.

I think recent posters have reported that this still works. I certainly don't remember reading anything that said it doesn't work!

@babeblews The last two summers we have gone to DL and used you guys for tickets. I recommend you guys to everyone that's heading to DL. This year we are heading back to WDW and was wondering if you have tickets for WDW? I tried to look on the website but it gave me an error message.

TIA
So sorry for the delay in responding .. i had an emergency and had to leave work super early... Yes we do sell many attractions and wdw is part of that .. Please give me a call or an email and i will be more than happy to assist you .. Please provide for me the number of adults and the number of children and their ages please date of travel as well. thank you Betty 888-591-2799 ext 17809 bmaslanka@hotelbeds.com

My mom and I are planning a trip for April and we are considering purchasing our 5 day hoppers through LMTC but honestly, I'm a little hesitant. It's a pretty good savings compared to purchasing through DL.... how are they able to discount the tickets so much? It seems many Disers have used them. Has anyone had a negative experience?

My mom and I are planning a trip for April and we are considering purchasing our 5 day hoppers through LMTC but honestly, I'm a little hesitant. It's a pretty good savings compared to purchasing through DL.... how are they able to discount the tickets so much? It seems many Disers have used them. Has anyone had a negative experience?

LMTC is an authorized 3rd party for DLR tickets so they're 100% legit. They are fully trusted on this forum. The only reason I didn't personally use them for my most recent trip was because they had sold out of the ticket I wanted for 2019 and waiting for 2020 was not an option. But I was intending to use them for tickets until that hiccup that wasn't their fault.

Agreed, they are a legitimate, authorised ticket reseller. Sure someone may have occasionally had a problem but I’ve never come across them and anyone can have an issue with any organisation, including Disney.

If you want an alternative though, the wholesaler used by LMTC is a company called “Beds Online”. This is a large travel wholesaler used by travel agents across the world and the source of LMTC’s good prices for DL tickets. You could always just ask your own trusted bricks and mortar travel agent to check what prices they can get using this wholesaler. Never tried it myself but most agents should have access to them been a well known wholesaler if you’re still worried about using LMTC despite the many endorsements for them on this and other websites.

BTW, I too have used them with no issues, most recently for my December trip.

Good Morning all you Disney Lovers :love: I have received many emails from you all but haven't heard back. Take a look at your emails and see if you are still interested in your tickets. Hope you all have a very magical day...

"Don't let anything or anyone dim your light"

I was extremely hesitant and skeptical our first time buying through Last Minute Travel. Seemed like too good to be true. But after enough people recommended them, I went ahead and purchased tickets through them. Worked perfectly--straight to the gate tickets. We've bought tickets 3 or 4 times with them now and have never had a single issue. Last time, I bought 5 day hoppers even though we only had 3 days because we upgraded to a flex pass annual pass, and I hoped I would get the full value of a 5-day hopper toward the pass. We did (not guaranteed, but thankful it worked!). We also went in for a few hours our first night because we had the extra day on the tickets. pixiedust:

I just received e-tickets that I purchased a few weeks ago! Thanks, Betty! You were wonderful to work with!

Some details, in case anyone is interested...

I told Betty our travel dates were up in the air, with soonest travel being February and latest being July. She said that if she put February travel, I would get the e-tickets sooner, but would lose out on the ability to cancel. It looks like that is why there is a delay in sending the actual tickets- to allow for cancellations before they actually purchase them from Disney.

I went ahead with February dates, but then found out that my son is having surgery tomorrow, so we are back to thinking July. The tickets have a use by date of January 2021, so no worries there.

If anyone is uneasy about not having the actual e-tickets in hand, there should be no problem buying for an earlier date, as long as you are ok with not having the ability to cancel.

Also, does anyone know if it is ok to load my tickets in to the Disney app now, or should I wait until closer to when we use them? I'm going to print them out and save the file, of course, but I'm just paranoid about somehow losing access to them before we go. Then again... Some one could hack my Disney account and use my tickets... (See, paranoid ;) ).

I just received e-tickets that I purchased a few weeks ago! Thanks, Betty! You were wonderful to work with!

Some details, in case anyone is interested...

I told Betty our travel dates were up in the air, with soonest travel being February and latest being July. She said that if she put February travel, I would get the e-tickets sooner, but would lose out on the ability to cancel. It looks like that is why there is a delay in sending the actual tickets- to allow for cancellations before they actually purchase them from Disney.

I went ahead with February dates, but then found out that my son is having surgery tomorrow, so we are back to thinking July. The tickets have a use by date of January 2021, so no worries there.

If anyone is uneasy about not having the actual e-tickets in hand, there should be no problem buying for an earlier date, as long as you are ok with not having the ability to cancel.

Also, does anyone know if it is ok to load my tickets in to the Disney app now, or should I wait until closer to when we use them? I'm going to print them out and save the file, of course, but I'm just paranoid about somehow losing access to them before we go. Then again... Some one could hack my Disney account and use my tickets... (See, paranoid ;) ).

For what it's worth, I loaded mine in the app right away, though my trip isn't for another week and a half. So far, no issues.

I wonder if in the future they will offer tickets with Maxpass attached to them. This was the reason I didn’t purchase from them and used GAT. I just wanted the ease of having the tickets with the Maxpass ready to go when we got through the gates. This will be our first trip using Maxpass, and I want the experience to be as smooth as possible!

I wonder if in the future they will offer tickets with Maxpass attached to them. This was the reason I didn’t purchase from them and used GAT. I just wanted the ease of having the tickets with the Maxpass ready to go when we got through the gates. This will be our first trip using Maxpass, and I want the experience to be as smooth as possible!
That would be great but it is so easy to add Max pass. You literally walk and the gate and it takes a matter of seconds. I also really liked having the option of getting at 1 day or not. There were some days when crowds were so light that I would just buy it for me for the pictures but not for anybody else.

Thank you for the responses given and recommending Betty! Your experiences you've shared gave me peace about using them so I went ahead and purchased our 5 day hoppers for April :) Betty was very helpful and friendly! It's a pretty awesome deal though LMTC! 🤗

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter