LMTC Disneyland tickets no longer available?/Information on Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone share a link to contact LMTC please?

Thank you.
This was the email that I used. I saw it on an email chain from Betty and since Betty is no longer there, I emailed this person.
kalia.hylton@hotelbeds.com
The phone number I have is 888-591-2799 but all I could get was a recorded message about being closed for the holiday (I have no idea what holiday they are closed for!).

This was the email that I used. I saw it on an email chain from Betty and since Betty is no longer there, I emailed this person.
kalia.hylton@hotelbeds.com
The phone number I have is 888-591-2799 but all I could get was a recorded message about being closed for the holiday (I have no idea what holiday they are closed for!).

Did you get a response from that email?

I emailed and left a message for the agent who helped us purchase the vouchers and got no response. When I called the main line it let me select an existing reservation but then just rang and rang and hung up on me. I’d like a refund on our tickets so willing to email a random agent if necessary.

Did you get a response from that email?

I emailed and left a message for the agent who helped us purchase the vouchers and got no response. When I called the main line it let me select an existing reservation but then just rang and rang and hung up on me. I’d like a refund on our tickets so willing to email a random agent if necessary.
Yes I did get a response from that email.

Correct. That’s the email of my once supervisor.
Great, I emailed and hopefully I get a response too—I’ve been trying to call all morning and I can’t get a human on the phone no matter what. Just rings and hangs up on me.
you won’t get an agent. They let us all go as i mentioned 2 months ago. Reach out to

Last edited:

Correct. That’s the email of my once supervisor.

you won’t get an agent. They let us all go as i mentioned 2 months ago. Reach out to kalia.hilton@Hotelbeds.com. That is the supervisor that is left. She will reach out to you. She is only working 28 hrs as you know due to Covid. Please be patient. Thank you

Thanks so much—I am totally willing to be patient, just felt like i couldn’t contact anyone. My agents voicemail box is still there and the website still gives that number, so I thought it was odd that no one was answering. Thank you!

Thanks so much—I am totally willing to be patient, just felt like i couldn’t contact anyone. My agents voicemail box is still there and the website still gives that number, so I thought it was odd that no one was answering. Thank you!
What agent ?

I have vouchers (before they started issuing tickets again). I want to hopefully use these next summer. I know I’ll have to upgrade to the current ticket price, I am wondering if I am better off to try to get a refund and then repurchase next year? What if LMTC goes out of business? Would Disney still honor an expired voucher like that? 🥺

I have vouchers (before they started issuing tickets again). I want to hopefully use these next summer. I know I’ll have to upgrade to the current ticket price, I am wondering if I am better off to try to get a refund and then repurchase next year? What if LMTC goes out of business? Would Disney still honor an expired voucher like that? 🥺
Is it a Disneyland voucher or a LMTC voucher? If it's the latter I'd ask for a refund.

@babeblews : Betty, thank you again for all the help you are giving us here! We appreciate it and you so much! :) Sending you good thoughts from our board. :)
thank you i have some news so yesterday they asked me to come back, and continue to work but it wouldn't be the same position at least for this time frame. i would have taken it but right now i am doing very well with my latest employment which only happens to be a contract till dec but if the industry comes back i will reapply there and they said i will be golden .. but until then you will just see me here... i was very humble and grateful. see you all soon here on this bat channel :)

thank you i have some news so yesterday they asked me to come back, and continue to work but it wouldn't be the same position at least for this time frame. i would have taken it but right now i am doing very well with my latest employment which only happens to be a contract till dec but if the industry comes back i will reapply there and they said i will be golden .. but until then you will just see me here... i was very humble and grateful. see you all soon here on this bat channel :)
Yay! So glad that they know what a gem you are! (Have them read this thread if they ever doubt it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter