LMTC Disneyland tickets no longer available?/Information on Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
@babeblews, I'm so sorry to hear that. Your attitude has been phenomenal, and your help so very much appreciated. I hope things get back to normal quickly and places get staffed back up soon. I hope only good things for you!
thank you very much and i pray for everyone to be safe and healthy and that we get back to a some what normal life... :)

Thank you very much and if anything changes i will let you all know.. My hope is that things start to get back to normal and maybe i can reapply or they change their minds i dont know i can only pray .. thank you
Oh Betty, so sorry to hear this. You've been a bright light for so many of us in dealing with LMTC. I hope they know that they're letting go a real asset to their company. An employee with your dedication to customer service and cheerful demeanor isn't easy to find.

And you can tell them I said so!!!

Oh Betty, so sorry to hear this. You've been a bright light for so many of us in dealing with LMTC. I hope they know that they're letting go a real asset to their company. An employee with your dedication to customer service and cheerful demeanor isn't easy to find.

And you can tell them I said so!!!
Wow that was sooooo super sweet. I thank you so very much for those beautiful words. I pray for us all to get back to some what a normal life... you can always write to marc albert he is one of the top executives. that might help a bit ... thanks it meant a lot to me what you said... stay safe and healthy

Thank you for that clarification. we are all under alot of stress and it has really been very sad and overwhelming. I am sorry that it taking longer for any one to get back to you all. Please know that you are all valued guests always. thank you once again and stay safe and stay positive. we too shall prevail ...

My dates were supposed to be for next week. I never received tickets to my email, which I assume was because of Disneyland being closed. But should I have received them? Also, is expiration still January 2021?

Yet another plug for Betty -- we did decide today to cancel our trip and she was yet again very helpful in requesting the cancellation of our June tickets through LMTC.

Good morning all. I hope everyone is hanging in there and doing great. I came on here today to let everyone know that as of June 15th, 2020 We are all being let go... I want to thank each and every one of my guests that stuck by me through it all. If you ever would like to contact me and see where i will be on my next adventure please do so via here. I would love to hear from you all. Thank you for your loyalty and all the kind words in the past. I will truly miss working for my company and for all of you Disney Lovers.

Remember me by this "Don't let anything or anyone dim your light"
Betty, I bought tickets from you in the past. thanks so much for all your help. You are the best. Good luck to you.

My dates were supposed to be for next week. I never received tickets to my email, which I assume was because of Disneyland being closed. But should I have received them? Also, is expiration still January 2021?
If you havent received them check your spam... and then if not email me tomorrow and ill provide you a phone number to call the department directly thank you

Best wishes to you and your family Betty. I’m sure we all hope the world can return to normal so that the millions of people like you affected by this crisis can bounce back bigger and better than ever. Whilst I didn’t have the pleasure of dealing with you directly I have used the services of LMTC (which obviously encompasses much more than just Disney tickets) and was always impressed. That is obviously because of people like you. I’m glad you have at least 2 months to work on your next career move and I sincerely hope you come out the other side of this in a better position than when you started.

All the best for the future and stay safe.

Steve.

Betty, I can only echo what the other posters have said. I am so sorry to hear what happened and want you to know how much we appreciate you here on the DLR board. Your hard work and faithful communication with posters here was a major reason why we promoted LMTC so strongly on the DIS. I truly hope that the kindness you've shown us here comes back to you in many, many ways. Please continue to keep in touch with us here. We hope that you and your family take care and keep safe.

Best wishes to you and your family Betty. I’m sure we all hope the world can return to normal so that the millions of people like you affected by this crisis can bounce back bigger and better than ever. Whilst I didn’t have the pleasure of dealing with you directly I have used the services of LMTC (which obviously encompasses much more than just Disney tickets) and was always impressed. That is obviously because of people like you. I’m glad you have at least 2 months to work on your next career move and I sincerely hope you come out the other side of this in a better position than when you started.

All the best for the future and stay safe.

Steve.
Thank you so very much Steve. Those are very kind and uplifting words and i greatly appreciate that. Same to you and your family and i hope that you are all staying safe. Until next time

Betty, I can only echo what the other posters have said. I am so sorry to hear what happened and want you to know how much we appreciate you here on the DLR board. Your hard work and faithful communication with posters here was a major reason why we promoted LMTC so strongly on the DIS. I truly hope that the kindness you've shown us here comes back to you in many, many ways. Please continue to keep in touch with us here. We hope that you and your family take care and keep safe.
Thank you so very much as well. Like i have states so many times in the past... you are all very special to me because i do honestly love my guests and i want all my guests to be happy always no matter what the situation is.. i have always tried my best to be there for anyone that needed me and to always be there in the future as well. I hope and pray for everyone to stay safe and be healthy and like ive said hopefully to see you all in the future elsewhere...

Thank you so very much as well. Like i have states so many times in the past... you are all very special to me because i do honestly love my guests and i want all my guests to be happy always no matter what the situation is.. i have always tried my best to be there for anyone that needed me and to always be there in the future as well. I hope and pray for everyone to stay safe and be healthy and like ive said hopefully to see you all in the future elsewhere...

Betty, I bought disney tickets through you back in January (for a March trip) and I have received them....is it possible to still be refunded for these? Even if they've been emailed out to me? Obviously we haven't been able to use them and I'm not sure we'll be able to before January 2021.

Good morning all. I hope everyone is hanging in there and doing great. I came on here today to let everyone know that as of June 15th, 2020 We are all being let go... I want to thank each and every one of my guests that stuck by me through it all. If you ever would like to contact me and see where i will be on my next adventure please do so via here. I would love to hear from you all. Thank you for your loyalty and all the kind words in the past. I will truly miss working for my company and for all of you Disney Lovers.

Remember me by this "Don't let anything or anyone dim your light"
So very sorry to hear this. I bought tickets for you somewhat recently (already used) and you were an absolute pleasure to work with! Best of luck to you in the future. This virus is destroying so many lives... even those of people who have not been infected.

So very sorry to hear this. I bought tickets for you somewhat recently (already used) and you were an absolute pleasure to work with! Best of luck to you in the future. This virus is destroying so many lives... even those of people who have not been infected.
thank you very much same to you and your family ... Stay safe :crazy:

Betty, I bought disney tickets through you back in January (for a March trip) and I have received them....is it possible to still be refunded for these? Even if they've been emailed out to me? Obviously we haven't been able to use them and I'm not sure we'll be able to before January 2021.
please email me the details and all i can do is submit it to the department that deals with issuance and refunding the tickets. bmaslanka@hotelbeds.com thank you i will try my best for you

Has anyone received their emailed tickets from LMTC since the shutdown? I was supposed to be in Disneyland this week and just realized today that I never received my park tickets.

Has anyone received their emailed tickets from LMTC since the shutdown? I was supposed to be in Disneyland this week and just realized today that I never received my park tickets.

No -- we were scheduled for June 9 but I requested a refund from LMTC back on April 17. @babeblews had told me it'd take up to 30-40 days, so I'm still expecting that by next week but haven't seen anything yet (either tickets or refund).

We received our park tickets about 15 days ago! I made a request through Betty and their customer service department to send us the tickets. It took a couple weeks and a lot of Betty's help (thanks Betty!!), but I did get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!