LMTC Disneyland tickets no longer available?/Information on Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got the deal with GAT. paid for 4dayhopper max pass with a free day (5 days) and 4th night free in the hotel too.

I'm finding if I am logged to LMT the "Activities" link does not show up. But if I am logged off it shows up. Seems like they are still working on the site.

If you click a ticket link through certain Disney bloggers, you get a lower price. Try this one:

https://www.getawaytoday.com/tickets/disneylandresortarea?referrerid=7056
ETA: I got those lower prices for my trip in 2020 so I think you have to go through the certain links? At least that’s what I’ve read on some of these blogs.
I took a screenshot of the prices, so I will call GAT tomorrow and see if I can get that $40 price adjustment on the tickets I purchased, since I have the peace of mind insurance. Thanks for the info!!

Searching for Anaheim when I checked returned a server error (everything I tried to search on did). However, in the Search bar I typed in Disney and Disneyland and this came up:

View attachment 444212

It is only showing 2 day tickets right now and the choosing any of those returns the same Server Error, but maybe they are still loading all of the ticket options onto the site? The calendar is still goofy too, so I think there are still some bugs, glitches with the new Activity Tab and integration.
Those are DLP tickets not DLR.

I went through the first link posted a few posts back - the GAT price for a 5 day hopper is 371, the 4 day is 366, their "special" buy 4 day get the 5th day free is 377 :upsidedow
When I go through the blogger link the prices are higher - the 5 day special is 380, the 4 and 5 day PHs go up a dollar.

UCT is still cheaper - 352 for a 4 day PH, 366 for a 5 day PH.
Using a RedCard (assuming your Target has Disney tix) the 5 day PH would be 375.25

I will wait a few more days to see what LMTclub does but I think buying directly though Disney using my discounted DGCs is my best bet.

Last edited:
Arrg... I was trying to go to the GAT page but it says acces denied... To pretext the website against online attacks ...
I guess I’ll try later today but my fear is they don’t let Europeans on website... I can’t access the IHOP website either but there it says they banned German IPs... so I still have hope that it will work later...

I‘ve never purchased my tickets from a third party... I was always a little afraid to do so... (even though everyonesays it perfectly safe to do that from LMT, GAT, UT)...but with those prices I am tempted to do so...
does anyone know if the print-out ticket you get and take to the gate differs from the regular Disney one or do they look alike?

I don't know if it's that much cheaper, I haven't ran the numbers, but have you looked at arestravel.com? I've had good luck buying from them and getting what felt like a good discount. Plus you can add max pass. Just hadn't seen anyone mention that site yet. My friends just used them and had their tickets emailed within a few hours that they could add into the app and go directly to the gate.

Maybe I'm looking at it wrong but on GAT I see that it's $435 for the extra day free ticket (5 day PH w/ MP) and it's $432 for a regular 5 day PH w/ MP. So I don't understand what the discount is? It actually looks like it's $3 more expensive.

Those are DLP tickets not DLR.
There are separate ticket entries that say Paris, these just said Disneyland resort. It was showing both at the time I checked unless they are mislabeled? I can’t get back to that same screen anymore either. They definitely don’t have the activities page working correctly yet...

Last edited:
Maybe I'm looking at it wrong but on GAT I see that it's $435 for the extra day free ticket (5 day PH w/ MP) and it's $432 for a regular 5 day PH w/ MP. So I don't understand what the discount is? It actually looks like it's $3 more expensive.

A 5-day parkhopper adult ticket with MaxPass direct from Disney is $470. The GAT price I saw for a randomly selected date was $440. Not sure what deals they are running right now though.

A 5-day parkhopper adult ticket with MaxPass direct from Disney is $470. The GAT price I saw for a randomly selected date was $440. Not sure what deals they are running right now though.
So the two prices I saw were both through GAT. I just didn't understand how the extra day free could still be more expensive than their 5 day PH offer. It doesn't make sense to me.

I noticed something similar for the 4 day - one park per day - no MaxPass tickets. Regular price $315. 5 day - one park per day - no MaxPass was $320. Then the special one day free - 5 days for price of 4 - one park per day - no MaxPass was $325. Makes no sense.

I noticed something similar for the 4 day - one park per day - no MaxPass tickets. Regular price $315. 5 day - one park per day - no MaxPass was $320. Then the special one day free - 5 days for price of 4 - one park per day - no MaxPass was $325. Makes no sense.

maybe they are getting ready to start a free day promotion soon and the link is live, but without the discount? Or they were running one before and forgot to remove the link when it ended?

Okay so I'm not crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter