LMTC Disneyland tickets no longer available?/Information on Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe they are getting ready to start a free day promotion soon and the link is live, but without the discount? Or they were running one before and forgot to remove the link when it ended?
Could be. I will keep an eye out. I'm losing hope in LMT coming through in time for my trip.

I was able to get my tickets adjusted through GAT by clicking through the Disney Tourist Blog. I had originally paid $440 for 5 day hoppers with Maxpass, new offer $432. It saved me $40, which is quite a few churros! It only paid off because I originally purchased the Peace of Mind insurance since I was buying the tickets so early for our next summer trip. I'll keep my eyes open. I can adjust again if I find an even lower price anytime before our trip, since they will match competitors as well.

Ares for me was $5 more per ticket. I think it all depends on what tickets you are getting.

Those trying to buy 2019 tickets might want to try calling LMT Club... I called tonight, and the rep said she had sold some earlier today. Unfortunately, we’re going in January, and she said she currently doesn’t have 2020 tickets for sale, but to try again in the next week.

Those trying to buy 2019 tickets might want to try calling LMT Club... I called tonight, and the rep said she had sold some earlier today. Unfortunately, we’re going in January, and she said she currently doesn’t have 2020 tickets for sale, but to try again in the next week.
Did you ask or did they mention anything about pricing by chance?

There are separate ticket entries that say Paris, these just said Disneyland resort. It was showing both at the time I checked unless they are mislabeled? I can’t get back to that same screen anymore either. They definitely don’t have the activities page working correctly yet...
I had that page last week and when I clicked it was for DLP. I was so excited and then blah!

Interesting. So it sounds as if they may have some 'old tickets' on hand if they expire in 12/2019. I'd think that tickets bought now (last 3 mos of the year) would expire 12/2020.

AND I'd expect that if LMT was going to continue to stock Disney tickets they'd have them by now.

Interesting. So it sounds as if they may have some 'old tickets' on hand if they expire in 12/2019. I'd think that tickets bought now (last 3 mos of the year) would expire 12/2020.

AND I'd expect that if LMT was going to continue to stock Disney tickets they'd have them by now.

The extra weird part about that is that even for most of this year when LMT club had tickets the website said they expired at the end of 2019 but the actual tickets I (and others on here) received expired January 2021...

The extra weird part about that is that even for most of this year when LMT club had tickets the website said they expired at the end of 2019 but the actual tickets I (and others on here) received expired January 2021...

Yep same here. My tickets that I bought from LMT in AUG for this past AUG said they expire Jan 12, 2021 with the weibsite saying they would expire at the end of this year. I wonder if the reps at LMT have an intra-net site they use and the expiration is wrong (the same as what it said on their website) and they actually expire in 2021?

Okay I've come across an option and I'm trying to decide if it's worth it. When I go next month I'll be attending a nearby event, and they just released the special event pricing. It would be the same cost as the LMTClub tickets ($340 for a 5 day PH w/o Maxpass), which saves $55 over the gate price BUT it doesn't come with magic morning. The next best price for me is through GAT and it's only a $20 savings. So basically I'd pay $32 to be able to have an extra hour.

I'm a rope drop/magic morning/extra magic hours kind of girl and I'll be going the weekend of Nov 8th, which I know will be super busy since it's the official start of the holiday season. That extra hour might be really valuable.

So I guess I'm asking- what would you do??

I loooovvveee MM, but I wouldn't pay that much for it with a 5-day Hopper. If it was a shorter trip, I'd consider it, but you'll have plenty of time to cover everything.
Okay yeah I forgot to mention that while my ticket is a 5 day PH, I won't be spending all of every day in the park since I do actually have to attend my event for a while. I'll have all day the first day, the evenings of the second two days, all day the third day, and most of the day on the last day until I have to leave for my flight.

Would that change your answer at all?

Okay yeah I forgot to mention that while my ticket is a 5 day PH, I won't be spending all of every day in the park since I do actually have to attend my event for a while. I'll have all day the first day, the evenings of the second two days, all day the third day, and most of the day on the last day until I have to leave for my flight.

Would that change your answer at all?
If you are solo and can quickly move through the parks, I stand by my answer that you don't need MM. If you are going with a group, I might change my answer.

Okay I've come across an option and I'm trying to decide if it's worth it. When I go next month I'll be attending a nearby event, and they just released the special event pricing. It would be the same cost as the LMTClub tickets ($340 for a 5 day PH w/o Maxpass), which saves $55 over the gate price BUT it doesn't come with magic morning. The next best price for me is through GAT and it's only a $20 savings. So basically I'd pay $32 to be able to have an extra hour.

I'm a rope drop/magic morning/extra magic hours kind of girl and I'll be going the weekend of Nov 8th, which I know will be super busy since it's the official start of the holiday season. That extra hour might be really valuable.

So I guess I'm asking- what would you do??
Are you willing to spend $0.52 every minute you are in the park for MM? For me, it's rarely "worth it" because I'd be "spending" a few dollars for each line I'm waiting in. $32 is 6 Dole Whips. I like paying for Dole Whips and churros more than $0.52 a minute to wait in a line :)

Just got off phone with LMTC. I bought 4 day park hoppers for $329 each for our December trip. They emailed me a voucher so I have to go to a Disney ticket window. The sales guy specifically said it wasn't tickets with the QR code and they will expire Jan 2020. I got an email confirmation voucher but now I'm nervous the pricing was too good to be true. Do you think Disney could verify the voucher over the phone? Also the email came from hotelbeds.com. Anyone else get that when they ordered tickets. No where does it say LMTC. What do you all think?

Just got off phone with LMTC. I bought 4 day park hoppers for $329 each for our December trip. They emailed me a voucher so I have to go to a Disney ticket window. The sales guy specifically said it wasn't tickets with the QR code and they will expire Jan 2020. I got an email confirmation voucher but now I'm nervous the pricing was too good to be true. Do you think Disney could verify the voucher over the phone? Also the email came from hotelbeds.com. Anyone else get that when they ordered tickets. No where does it say LMTC. What do you all think?

I am almost positive that before LMT re-did their site a 4 day hopper was about $329. I had a 5 day hopper from them for $339 this past August. I got e-tickets with a bar code and did not say LMT anywhere on them. The email I got that had the tickets attached came from Tourico Holidays. I just did a quick search and it looks like Hotelbeds owns Tourico. If you look here https://www.lastminutetravel.com/en/terms-and-conditions it says "Travel Holdings, Inc., and its subsidiary, Tourico Holidays, Inc. (d/b/a LastMinuteTravel.com, LMTClub.com" So they all look to be related. I know there could always be a first but lots of people here have used LMT with out any issues in the past.

Hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter