Lobster buffets?

Dory41

Mouseketeer
Sorry if this is the wrong board for this question but can anyone please give me feedback on which buffet is the best. This is our first trip to WDW and there just seem to be a lot of different buffets that feature lobster. Dh is a big lobster fan and we would like to try one if the quality is good.

Thanks and Aloha! :earsgirl:

I went to Angels Lobster Buffet in Feb. The lobster was very, very tough. I won't go back.

The lobster buffets are pretty poor, generally speaking. Lobster just isn't something that holds up well to buffet style service.

MrsJ Henry- The Cape May buffet does sound good and we were thinking of trying it but Dh really wanted lobster.

BonnieA- Thanks for the heads-up about Angels. I was considering going there because they were one of the less expensive ones.

MHopkins2- I had heard that too. I was just hoping that one of them would be popular enough so that they would constantly replenish the lobster and not be rubbery. I remember going to a pretty good buffet at the Rio in Vegas and was hoping that maybe we could find one close to WDW.

Aloha All! :earsgirl:

You can get an excellent Lobster at Shula's which is located in the Dolphin hote. I believe they serve maine lobsters up to 3 lbs. Enjoy!

Boston Lobster Feast is a must-do for my hubby. He is from Mass and knows his lobsters and he loves it there. It is all you can eat and the lobster has always stood up. It is located on the corner of Sand Lake Road and 441.

Here is the webpage for more info. If you have the time to travel off-site it is worth it. And, if you arrive before 5:00 it is early bird and all you can eat for around $20.00 Excellent deserts too.

http://www.bostonlobsterfeast.com/

Happy eating:)

we somehow found ourselves at captain nemo's on 192 - the crab legs were good, but the lobster was tough and sort not so good. There were a couple of good things on the buffet, and it was worth it to me for the crab, but I wouldn't feel up to recommending it to anyone.

We've eaten at both Boston Lobster Feast restaraunts in the Disney area. I prefer the one on International Dr. to the one on 441. The floor plan is more open and it's easier to get in to and out of.......the Sand Lake Road area can be a real pain. The lobsters were plentiful (I made a little piggy of myself in Feb. and ate at least 6:tongue: ) and very tender and tasty; great hush puppies too !!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter