• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Local Anaheim Attractions

mystic_path

DIS Veteran
What are some fun local attractions for adults to do in Anaheim besides Disneyland? We dont and wont have a car, so travelling to Sea World, Universal, and the Zoo would be a problem.

mystic_path said:
What are some fun local attractions for adults to do in Anaheim besides Disneyland? . . .

If you like live music or comedians, check out the schedule for the House of Blues Anaheim (at Downtown Disney) and The Grove of Anaheim.

Woody

There is a daily shuttle to and from Universal Studios, (info on that can be found by clicking here ) There is a convention center right across the street from the DLR, (here is their website ). And the Discovery Science Center is pretty close (link) and accessible on the Anaheim Resort Transportation system. link And of course, let's not forget Disney's long time neighbor, Knotts Berry Farm Link
That's just to name a few... Have fun.

If you're into sports, the L.A. Angels Who Really Play In Anaheim play at Angel Stadium a couple of miles east on Katella. Here's their schedule . Within sight of Angel Stadium is the Arrowhead Pond, where the (formerly Mighty) Anaheim Ducks play ice hockey. Here's a calendar of all events at the Pond. You can get to either of these venues via taxi or the OCTA #50 bus, which runs east <=> west on Katella. I'd recommend taxi, and yes, I've seen taxis lined up after baseball games, waiting for business.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter