Local dining options

Millies Daddy

Mouseketeer
With only 33 days to go until we return to celebrate Halloween I am planning our dining options. We are staying offsite at Jablines, near Claye-Souilly, for the third time and wondered what local dining options could be recommended in the local area to DLP? We usually eat at Annette’s on our first night and will be taking in a Buffalo Bills show on this trip apart from that our options are open for evening meals. We plan to leave a little earlier on at least 2 of the nights to dine outside the park and return fresh in the morning for EMA. To keep the cost down (because I am secretly hoping to squeeze a few days in over the Christmas period) what recommendations do people have? I am not looking for fast food options nor am I looking for fine dining. I am aware of the choices in Val De’Europe and are looking for other suggestions. We like Chinese, especially buffets, and chains such as Harvester and TGI’s in the UK. I am looking for ideas around the immediate DLP area if possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter