location of club rooms at Portofino?

Puffy2

DIS Veteran
I've heard the club "lounge" is in the lobby. Where are the club rooms in relation to the lounge?

In other words, will I have to actually walk out of one building to get to another building where the lounge is??? (which would stink by the way)....

OR are the rooms located at least in the same building as the lounge? How far of a walk?

Thanks! and does anyone know the hours of the lounge?

I have stayed in a deluxe and hear that they are now the club rooms or at least some of them. You will be in the same building. The lounge was open to all when I was there, but it did not have food. Depending on what floor you are on you will only have to come down your elevator and then walk down a hallway toward the main hotel entrance. Don't worry - it is not far once you get to the main floor, but it is definitely not on a special floor. It is on the ground floor and rather large.

Club rooms are located right above the lobby and the lounge. The lobby and lounge are on the 3rd floor and club rooms are on floors 4 and 5. This is considered to be part of the villa wing. You can use either the elevator in the lobby or the villa elevators to access the club rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter