Locations and Roll-Out Dates Announced for Mobile Order at the Disneyland Resort

Question. Once the food is ready, how do you know? Do you get a notification on the app or do you just have to hang out by the pickup area and wait for them to call your name?
I was over at the pickup area, but I’m assuming if i wasn’t there they would have sent a notification to my phone like they do at WDW.

My Andriod app says "coming soon' when I click on mobile ordering unless you are an Annual Passholder. Is it the same for everyone else?

We tried it for the first time at Bengal BBQ this week. loved it! The pick up area is a little small but other than, no complaints. So easy, took DH's CM discount off, and paid with the Disney card we have on file.

I was over at the pickup area, but I’m assuming if i wasn’t there they would have sent a notification to my phone like they do at WDW.
Just tried it now at Lucky Fortune. The app told me it was ready and what window to go to. It doesn’t send a notification but the screen for mobile ordering is up, sort of like when Maxpass is ready to be redeemed.

We used it all last week and never had an issues. We never stood in line for food and could order from anywhere. It was always ready in less than 10 minutes and we walked right up and got it. We did receive notifications from the app that the order was ready. I had to go in and turn on the notifications as it defaulted to off.

We're not APs so it must be available to everyone now.

We used it at Red Rose Tavern the weekend before last, and it was so awesome! Ordered while in line for HM, rode HM, walked over to RRT, pressed the "we're here" button, and got food in minutes. There were zero people in the pick-up line, but the regular lines went all the way out the doors. They had CMs calling out to the people in line trying to urge them to use the app to order because they would get their food more quickly, but no one budged. Wonderful!

Has anyone noticed if items can be customized when ordering via the app? E.g., if you're ordering a salad that normally comes with cheese, is there a way to indicate "no cheese"?

Has anyone noticed if items can be customized when ordering via the app? E.g., if you're ordering a salad that normally comes with cheese, is there a way to indicate "no cheese"?
Yes and no. It depends on the item. You can go through the process of fake ordering and just don’t click purchase to see if you can customize what you are interested in.

I will be there in 2 weeks and just went on the app to check this out. Didn’t see an option to enter in Disney visa redemption card or a Disney gift card, only credit cards. Has anyone else used those yet?

Thank you!

I will be there in 2 weeks and just went on the app to check this out. Didn’t see an option to enter in Disney visa redemption card or a Disney gift card, only credit cards. Has anyone else used those yet?

Thank you!

I thought I read that you can only use a credit card when doing mobile ordering.

We just used mobile ordering this past Saturday and it was awesome!! Easy and fast. Loved it. Sometimes you can customize somewhat, but not always. You just have to look and like a PP said, go through the process of ordering, just don't pay at the end, to see what's customizable. Didn't take gift cards but there was a place to put in for AP discount.

Thank you!
If you want to pay with gift card you have to wait and pay in the regular line.

Wondering what I'm doing wrong - I don't see Mobile Ordering under Plans on my DL app (just "Maxpass" and "Reserve Dining")?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter