Locker question

kdhewson

Earning My Ears
Hope someone can help with this:
We are traveling from London to Paris and only staying overnight.
First stop will be DLP but will probably just visit the Disney Village.
Are there lockers available to store our small suitcase?
I know there would be some inside the park but as our time is so short we just want to walk through the village area and hopefully not have to lug our suitcase around.
If someone knows please respond.
Thank you
Karen

The lockers inside the park have been out of use for a number of years because of security fears. In the current political climate I can't see that they will be available for use at any time in the future.

There is a facility to store luggage at the main gates to the Disneyland park, just before you enter the turnstyles. On the far right hand side (near the entrace to the Disneyland Hotel) you will find the luggage store and guest services. There is a small charge per item stored. Although I'm not sure, there might also be a luggage store facility inside the train station at DLP: it would be worth checking this before you carry your suitcases to Disney's luggage store.

As an aside, are you sure you want to travel all the way to DLP only to visit the Disney Village? The Village area is very small with a limited number of things to do compared to Downtown Disney at WDW. It only takes two minutes to walk from the train station to the gates of Disneyland, so that won't take up anytime if you are only able to make a brief visit.

Regards

Rob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter