Lockers- warning!

tjmw2727

DIS Veteran
Make sure your bag is waterproof - and or check the locker well before putting your bag/items inside. My dd's didn't check all the way to the back of the locker once and something got one of the bags very wet. Luckily it was toward the end of the day and she was able to dry off most everything. For the remainder of the trip we used a plastic bag from the store and put all our items inside before placing them in a locker.

There was a CM wiping out lockers at Mummy when we were retrieving our stuff and she said it happens all the time. Maybe Universal could have made the lockers vertical to accommodate all the refillable cups?
Hope this saves someone else some grief!

Yeah I don't know what on earth they were thinking making lockers that the refillable mugs (that THEY encourage people to buy) won't fit into. Even when you dump out your drink, there might be ice in the cup that melts during the ride.

Make sure your bag is waterproof - and or check the locker well before putting your bag/items inside. My dd's didn't check all the way to the back of the locker once and something got one of the bags very wet. Luckily it was toward the end of the day and she was able to dry off most everything. For the remainder of the trip we used a plastic bag from the store and put all our items inside before placing them in a locker.

There was a CM wiping out lockers at Mummy when we were retrieving our stuff and she said it happens all the time. Maybe Universal could have made the lockers vertical to accommodate all the refillable cups?
Hope this saves someone else some grief!

That happened to us this trip too. Someone put a container of water in the locker above ours at Hagrids and our bag got completely soaked, like I had dunked it in a sink. Thankfully I had left our portable battery charger in a ziplock bag from the previous day when we were in water rides or it could have caught fire. Also thankfully it was only water. A TM overheard us talking about it and she kept urging us to go to guest services and complain because they might do something for us. I didn’t want to waste the park time. But if it’s happening this often maybe we all should send e-mails so they do something to fix it. Although I fear the cure might be worse than the disease.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter