Lockers?

# Large Locker: $7.00 per day plus a $5.00 key deposit which is refunded when the key is returned
# Small Locker: $5.00 per day plus a $5.00 key deposit which is refunded when the key is returned

$7 and $5, but you also leave a deposit of $5 for key, so if you return it they still cost $7 and $5.

Ah, now that makes more sense. lol. I'm sleep deprived. lol. Thanks for clearing that up.

GEEZ!!! Since I did that update, you gave me a mini-heart attack. :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Repeat after me: Never start your day on the DIS without having consumed at least 2 cups of coffee. :surfweb:

GEEZ!!! Since I did that update, you gave me a mini-heart attack. :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Repeat after me: Never start your day on the DIS without having consumed at least 2 cups of coffee. :surfweb:

lol, we'll it was not so much lack of coffee, but more the fact that I'd been well over 2000 miles in the car in less than a week. My DH's grandmother passed away and we made two fast over 1000 mile round trips. One before she passed and another after.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter