loew's first and entertainment book

Status
Not open for further replies.

eayh@aol.com

Earning My Ears
I have seen "Loewe's First" mentioned by several people on these message boards- can anyone tell me a little more about it? I assume it is something along the lines of the other hotel chain programs? How much does it cost to become a member? What does it entitle you to? Is there a website where I can get more info?

Also, if I want to get the Entertainment book rate at the PBH do i need to purchase the Orlando Entertainment book?

Thanks for your help!

Hi I'll see if I can answer your questions. To get the entertainment discount you don't have to buy the Orlando book. Just use the card that comes in the book( any area)at check in. This is what I did and I'll get better use out of the book because it has coupons for my area. As for Loews first, its free to join and you do get some pretty good benefits- free upgrade(with some restrictions) complimentary newspaper, etc. Go to www.Loews.com and you'll find our more. Good Luck!

Moving this to the Universal discussion board!

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!