Loews Member Benefits?

curlyjbs

My heart belongs to the beach
Hey all!

I know about the room discounts & check in gifts and I just read another post about using the fitness room but what other "hidden" benefits or entitlements are there to being a member?

thanks!!

curly :wave2:

... is a complementary upgrade if they have one available. We were upgraded from a garden view to a pool view at HRH during our stay, which was a very nice bonus.

Happy planning,
Sarah

U also get a two hour late check out so rather than 11.00am its 1pm:jester:

i have a quick question in regards to benefits with the loews card thing.Ok i went online and used my number and the aph code and got a higher rate than just using the aph code.So i did not book my room using my card number.Ok so i cant reap the benefits of the card then right??Like using the fitness room or late checkouts????thanks for any advice on this.
Payne's

You will still be able to use the fitness and get the two hour late check-out. As we all have found out before the other items may or may not happen depending on who checks you in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter