Loews Royal Pacific Resort Universal

PrincessHermione9476

Earning My Ears
I'm having a girl's trip in 2020 and came across Royal Pacific (really want this one due to Express passes) and the dates we want average out to $250 a night. Is this a good deal?

I'm having a girl's trip in 2020 and came across Royal Pacific (really want this one due to Express passes) and the dates we want average out to $250 a night. Is this a good deal?

I think it’s a great hotel. I’ve stayed there twice. Once within the last year. That’s a good price for the room and express pass is awesome!

When in 2020? I think that's a good rate. I have a booking made for march break next year (quite a busy time) and my average nightly price is $354 (but I keep checking as others have noted so that if the rate goes down I can re-book at the lower price)

All depends upon your dates and the number of nights. We go during slow periods and pay just a bit more than that for Club Level with the Stay More Save More rate. Standard rooms at the same time are about $170.

$250 a night for a time period next year, book it!

If the rate drops between booking and when you go, modify your rate reservation or rebook it at the lower costs

That hotel rates varies based on dates

I have seen it lower for some time periods but also have seen it higher

I book smsm for late September for a usual 10 night stay
Some years I have paid $180 or up to $214 a night
But I book 11 months and 3 weeks out to get the lower rates

Room prices go up especially when rooms are filling up

We are going in October (four months from yesterday :)). I booked a year out, but have rebooked several times. The best rate I've seen so far four our dates is $239.

We are going in October (four months from yesterday :)). I booked a year out, but have rebooked several times. The best rate I've seen so far four our dates is $239.
You got a good price!

If you try to book now for October 10, prices are high
The start to the Columbus Day weekend jacks up the hotel prices usually

We booked for January and got the same rates as you. 239 for weekday and 259 for weekend. I think its a great price considering how much express passes cost. We're hoping to switch to club level as there seems to be lots of reports of it only being about 100ish more a night but right now club level at RPR for our dates is about 415/night. Definitely not worth it to us for an extra 170/night but if it drops we will definitely snag it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!