login?

maroney495

Mouseketeer
I am new to all this streaming stuff and was wondering if anyone knows how we will "login" and access our account to stream Disney Plus on Nov 12?
I have purchased but have not seen information on just how to access it?

I am new to all this streaming stuff and was wondering if anyone knows how we will "login" and access our account to stream Disney Plus on Nov 12?

I’m pretty much new to it also. I get my Netflix and amazon through Comcast.
hopefully I can watch it on my Sony tv without getting another device.

Pretty much you will sign-in with an established email and password. I don't think they have set that up yet, or they may be using the Disney password that is universal across a lot of their sites (think logging into My Disney Experience). At any rate it will be like logging into anything else - email address and password. Your Roku or other device should generally remember you so you don't have to constantly login.

Your Roku or other device should generally remember you so you don't have to constantly login.
Brian do we know which devices support Disney+? I may need to purchase a Roku or Apple TV. I haven't seen a definitive list yet.

Brian do we know which devices support Disney+? I may need to purchase a Roku or Apple TV. I haven't seen a definitive list yet.

Yes, there is an official list:
  • Roku boxes, sticks & TVs
  • Chromscast & Chromebooks
  • Android Phones/Android TV
  • iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
  • Apple TV
  • Playstation 4
  • Xbox One
That is all that we know that this time. I recommend Roku if you are needing a device. I do prefer the boxes with an ethernet connection, but WiFi will work too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!