Logistics of Calling Paris?

Shanti

Momketeer
Please forgive my ignorance of this, but I'm an American girl who has done very minimal international travel and none across the ocean since I was 5. I've never called anyone overseas before.

If I want to call Disneyland Paris from America on my cell phone, will that create a big extra charge (if the call ends up taking 30 minutes, for example), or does it just fall under minutes like any call here? I know that back in the day of land lines, international calls were pricey, but I don't know how it works with cell phones.

yes it is expensive to call international using a cell phone. The best thing to do is to call the phone number for Walt Disney World in Florida and ask to be transferred to Disneyland Paris. That way you are only being charged the price of a call to Orlando.

yes it is expensive to call international using a cell phone. The best thing to do is to call the phone number for Walt Disney World in Florida and ask to be transferred to Disneyland Paris. That way you are only being charged the price of a call to Orlando.
Thank you!

You would need to check your cell plan for the cost. Consider buying a cell phone card with international minutes

I have taken others advice and call WDW reservation line who then transfers me to DL Paris. No issues, and all has been done on my cell phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts