London/France with 6 year old in the winter??

global_mom

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone: I typically "hangout" in the DVC forums but need some advice from the ABD pros!

We (DH and I) are strongly considering doing an ABD with our childrem DS11, DD9, and DD6. They are frequent travelers but we have not taken them oversees. We would like to try the London/France itinerary and then do a few extra days at DL Paris.

The "Plan B" would be to try a more affordable itinerary as we go to WDW 3 times per year, DCL one time (maybe 2 ) per year and also do a family beach trip etc. We have considered leaving DD6 at home but she is hysterical at the thought of missing all the action. On the other hand she was bored to tears at the Biltmore House in Ashville, NC and is obviously not ready for heavy museum touring. Our other 2 children are history and architecture buffs so we dont want them to miss these opportunities.

Here is my question: is there enough at ABD to entertain the DD6 as well as the older 2 children?

Here is my second question: is there another "starter" itinerary (we have already taken the kids to DC and Virginia) that would be better to accomodate all of the children?

Thank you all so much for the help!!

PS: DH and I have been to UK and France a couple of times so we are familiar with the territory over there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter