London / Paris Here We Come!!! 9/2 - 9/10/11

My laundry was done yesterday, and today was the start of packing planning. I won't probably start packing until tomorrow night.

I've got to concentrate on work today...I've got to concentrate on work today...I've got to concentrate on work today...:rolleyes:

Hello Adventurers! Just realized how close your trip is and wanted to wish you all the best on your exciting journey! Safe travels, everyone!! :goodvibes

Glad your flights went well, TobiJ.

See you later this week!
See you soon!!!!!

Wow! Some of us already being there really makes it real!!!! And I haven't started packing! Better get moving on that!

Laurie
think how it feels for me! :scared1:

I actually started today. I've got the important documents in the carry-on. I still have not put one piece of clothing in a suitcase though. Got to get on that...:rolleyes1
I already hate half of what I brought! :rotfl:

Haven't packed yet either...I do have the suitcases out and a pile started! Lo.

Tobi, Walter, Pete...so glad you made it safely!
Thanks!!! See you soon!

My laundry was done yesterday, and today was the start of packing planning. I won't probably start packing until tomorrow night.
Bring some long pants. I should have brought jeans!

I've got to concentrate on work today...I've got to concentrate on work today...I've got to concentrate on work today...:rolleyes:
Resistance is futile!
Hello Adventurers! Just realized how close your trip is and wanted to wish you all the best on your exciting journey! Safe travels, everyone!! :goodvibes
Thanks, Jeff & Stacy!

Sayhello

I can't focus on anything - including packing! I can't imagine, for example, being a DU agent having to focus on booking 2012 ABDs today and tomorrow! :scared1:I did manage to get all of my last minute errands done though.:banana:

Does anyone remember where the discussion about tips for the guides was on this board?:confused3 I know it's up to each individual but I thought there was a recommended amount somewhere.

Laurie

Thanks guys!

Okay, tomorrow is packing day. Wish me luck! :thumbsup2

Tobi-you said you hate half of whatbyou packed...do you wish you had packed more or less of a certain type of clothing?

I can't focus on anything - including packing! I can't imagine, for example, being a DU agent having to focus on booking 2012 ABDs today and tomorrow! :scared1:I did manage to get all of my last minute errands done though.:banana:

Does anyone remember where the discussion about tips for the guides was on this board?:confused3 I know it's up to each individual but I thought there was a recommended amount somewhere.

Laurie

Thank you for thinking of me today.

Lots of folks are excited about next year's Adventures.

If you have the little handbook ABD sent, there is a tipping guide toward the back.

This is helpful. Thanks! I think my issue with the Millennium Bridge (aside from my general fear of bridges) is that I have seen the Harry Potter movies too many times, so my mental image of that bridge is of it twisting and falling into the Thames.

Safe travels all!!!!

Laurie

LOL, well if Voldemort and the Death Eaters show up, I think the bridge will be the least of your worries. :eek: I'm sure you'll have a great time.

-- Chris

Just wanted y'all to look for me at the London Meet ....

I won't be there, but you can still look! Consider that your DL podcaster visit for this ABD!

Have fun!!!

So this trip is finally real, I'm at Canberra Airport, hanging in the quite nice lounge with an adult beverage and a plate of food - flight is delayed, but who cares!

Tonight in Sydney - next update will be from the First Class Lounge tomorrow morning. The nice First Hosts have called today, arranged my 50 minute massage for tomorrow afternoon!

See you all soon

Matt

Just wanted y'all to look for me at the London Meet ....

I won't be there, but you can still look! Consider that your DL podcaster visit for this ABD!

Have fun!!!

Want me to skype you? :rotfl2:

So this trip is finally real, I'm at Canberra Airport, hanging in the quite nice lounge with an adult beverage and a plate of food - flight is delayed, but who cares!

Tonight in Sydney - next update will be from the First Class Lounge tomorrow morning. The nice First Hosts have called today, arranged my 50 minute massage for tomorrow afternoon!

See you all soon

Matt

Have a safe flight, Matt!! See you on Thursday!! :woohoo:

See you all soon

Matt

There you go...rubbing it in again. :rolleyes: lol

Have a great flight everyone!

Thank you for thinking of me today.

Lots of folks are excited about next year's Adventures.

If you have the little handbook ABD sent, there is a tipping guide toward the back.

Thanks, Kevin! I knew I saw it somewhere!

You know, a 25" suitcase looks much smaller when your closet explodes onto the bed for packing. Edit. Edit. Edit.

Laurie

See you all soon

Matt

Safe travels!!

36 hours to go!!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

:cool1: woohoo!

Thanks, Kevin! I knew I saw it somewhere!

You know, a 25" suitcase looks much smaller when your closet explodes onto the bed for packing. Edit. Edit. Edit.

Laurie

I know what you mean! I'm going to have to be inventive in my packing.

Hi All!

I just wanted to wish you a FABULOUS trip!! I also wanted to let you know that they were discussing a very neat app on The View today. It's called Word Lens and it instantly translates text (say from a map or book) into English via your iPad. I think it also works on the iPhone and thought it might come in handy while you guys are away.

Can't wait to see pics!

I also wanted to let you know that they were discussing a very neat app on The View today. It's called Word Lens and it instantly translates text (say from a map or book) into English via your iPad. I think it also works on the iPhone and thought it might come in handy while you guys are away.

I wonder if it does British English to US English. :rolleyes1

Popping in to wish everyone a fantastic trip! I know you have all been waiting a long time and it's finally here. Just remember to stop and smell the roses. Take a moment to realize where you are and soak it all in.

Cheers! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter