LONG post-I've been thinking-am I crazy-honest opinions

Thank you, thank you. I was starting to think I may be crazy. lol

I know we allowed this to happen. Maybe not consciously, but it happened none the less. We have to reconnect for this marriage to work.
I won't confront her, If my husband doesn't love me, then I don't want him here. If he does love me, and he says he does, then he has to be the one to break off whatever is going on with her.
I'm not sure how that is going to come about. If he is still vulnerable, that may be difficult.
We'll see.
Next we have to go about making our way back together.

Serena I do not know what the answers are here.

First of all I would have a long talk with DH and demand the truth. Second (I would go against what everyone else has said) I would confront her. Third if I truly loved him I would fight for him in every way I knew how.

These woman are a dime a dozen, they are never happy with their life, they use and distroy people then discard them and go on to the next person.
They would steal someone else's husband in a minute even a loyal friends.

Serena if you love him, fight to keep him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter