long stay ticket plan

hastoy

Earning My Ears
Hi, I plan to stay 20 days in nov/dec 2020 and visit a park per day. I'm not Floridian, is there a better deal than just buying tickets for 7 days + 7 days + 6 days which is more expensive than an annual pass ! Thanks :)

I think you can add a limited number of days to your ticket once you're there (or you had been able to in the past) - but your best bet is going to be hoping that they start selling annual passes again, if you're looking to save money! Otherwise yeah you'd just have to buy the max # of days in multiple tickets. Regular tickets are pretty much never discounted. Even the reseller sites aren't offering much in the way of a discount right now.

In 2020 max nb. of days to get a discount is 7. For my dates that would mean $79 per day. Now if I extend say one day for example, how much would it be for that day ? $79 or am I back to $109 ? Thanks :)

Disney is only selling 7 day tickets. If you want an additional ticket, you will pay the cost of a one day ticket. We were just there in August. I wanted to add 3 days, Guest Relations said I would have to purchase a 3 day ticket, over $300. I replied "no thanks"!

wow, I saw a thread only 2 years old where an additional day would be only around $15 !
Bjkandma did you enjoy short wait times ? coz I'm shooting for that in november.

I would reach out to ticketing and talk to them. If you are staying on property that long, they might let you buy and AP. They are letting us renew our AP's. It is strange that they would force you to buy separate ticket media like that.

Lilsia I will be staying off property but you're right I will try to talk to them if I don't find a good deal. I hope annual passes are available again before december.

We enjoyed short times for all rides, except on Saturday. Locals and annual passholders must be coming for the day.

Disney has resumed renewing annual passes and have for a couple of weeks. They are not allowing guests to purchase new annual passes, nor are they allowing more than 7 day tickets. For stays on January 1, 2021 and after they will sell up to 10 day tickets and you can include the park hopper.

Two years ago, Disney offered 10 day tickets and the more days you had tickets for the cheaper the per day ticket became. Before Covid, it was the same. After Covid, 7 days is maxium.

ok thanks for the info Bjkandma. I'll try resellers see if I can find better offers there. I'm surprised how Disney goes against standard offer and demand pricing. There's a collapse in demand yet the offer is much worse in all aspects (services and price). I guess Disney enjoys bailout printed money from the Fed so they don't care about empty parks and canceled events... I wish I could make money this way :)))

@Bjkandma -- your feedback about not being able to add days to your pass is helpful. We purchased 7 day passes for our upcoming visit in December 2020 and hoped to add one additional day when we were onsite. I messaged with someone on the Disney website who told me it would be possible. However, I'm questioning training/accuracy...especially given a different person working the Disney website's chat function thought Savi's Workshop was a restaurant.

Unfortunately when you call and \or use the chat line, you are actually calling or being connected to a "call center". The person you talk to may not even be in Florida (once I got someone in North Carolina) and don't need to have been to Disnry. This includes when you call for dining.

If you call the front desk from your room phone, you also are talking to a call center. Always go to front desk, if it is needed "immediately".

ok I've postponed my trip to january 2021 to get the 14 Days Ultimate Ticket for europeans, I've saved ***a lot*** of money :) It's pretty much one week offered for one week booked ! Thanks for everyone who has helped.

ok I've postponed my trip to january 2021 to get the 14 Days Ultimate Ticket for europeans, I've saved ***a lot*** of money :) It's pretty much one week offered for one week booked ! Thanks for everyone who has helped.
Have a safe trip :)
That should be perfect.. throw in some resort & Disney springs days.. maybe a little universal studios or seaworld .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!