Long term stay Help me pick a resort (or two)

rwatson626

Mouseketeer
We are booked for 2 weeks in a studio at BLT in late Aug. My home resort but it's our first stay there and first stay in a DVC studio. We normally stay in a 1 bedroom. We are planning to hit the parks (we have AP's) but would like to enjoy the resort and other activities around Disney. I was thinking BLT for 2 weeks with 4 people (myself, DW, DS12, DD9) might be too small for such a long time. I'm thinking do a split stay in a studio and 1 bedroom but the question is which resort with what?

My thoughts:
-Studio in OKW (because of the size) and a 1 bedroom at BLT
-1 bedroom in boardwalk (a lot of night activities on boardwalk) and keep studio at BLT

What are your thoughts?

Thanks
Ron

4 in a BLT studio will be uncomfortably tight. I would go for the studios with the drop down bed so DS and DD don't have to share a bed. Those are BRV (old VWL) BCV, BWV, and Poly. If you want to split a studio and a 1 BR, I would do the studio first, then when it's time to do laundry head to a 1 BR. If you do the 1 BR first, you will think you're in a closet when you move to a studio. Have a great trip, and WELCOME HOME!!! I would chose BLT or AK-K for the 1 BR. Both will have the 2 bathroom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!