Long time, no see

Maize&Blue

DIS Veteran
Just popping in to say hi. Im thinking about designing again but I'd need to update all my .gifs and what nots before starting back into. Could take a while.

Question for the designers, what designs are in demand? Whats going on with photobucket and saving designs?

Thanks Keith (Maize)

Hi Keith,
Welcome Back!
There are just a handful of us designing at the moment so your presence will be much appreciated :)
Name fills, mickey heads and letters are always in demand. Photobucket no longer allows download of individual pictures but downloading an album is still available. I grew tired of photobuckets upload/download issues, ads and the constant change in their terms so I am switching to Flickr. I like Flickr better than photobucket and I have gotten positive feedback from those who have used it to pick up their items from me.
Most of us no longer post blanks because when we do we find them for sale on etsy or ebay. Even personalizing them did not stop the most recent person to take many of our designs to sell on ebay so I now pm the link to each person when their items are completed and all of my samples are watermarked.

Hi Keith
You are definitely missed!!!
It is nice to see you posting,,I hope you are able to come back and join us.
Hugs to you
Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter