Longest you've waited in line?

Dallas_Lady

I only work for the vacation money
Just for fun, what is the longest you have ever stood in line for an attraction? What attraction was it?

For me, it was in June of 1997 (pre-fast pass) and we waited over and hour (almost 2) for Space Mountain.

We waited for almost 4 hours for Splash Mountain during Easter time (before Fast Pass)......Thank goodness for FP!!! :)

Kamy

On the other hand, we were at Disneyland during the LA Riots. LAX had been closed and we had to fly into John Wayne Airport. The hotel was deserted, the Disneyland parking lot had 8 cars in it! Seriously!!! Main Street was nearly empty and you could walk onto any ride and even ride it over and over. It was my husband's first trip to Disneyland and he loved it. I had to break it to him that it was NOT a normal Disneyland experience. It was a once in a lifetime trip. And the weirdest thing was driving down the LA freeway and seeing the Nat'l Guard guys on the rooftops with guns. Just Freaky from start to finish!

2 1/2 hours for Splash Mountain - pre-Fastpass - in the blazing July sun.

We waited about 2 1/2 hours for Splash Mountain with a fast pass!!! It was our first time using a fastpass and after we were allowed to enter the ride I threw the passes away in a garbage can that we passed-what a stupid mistake :eek: I really thought that since they let you on and looked at the pass at the beginning of the line that was it. Of course when we got to the front of the line we didn't have our passes and had to leave. Valuable lesson learned-so we had to go get in line and wait all over.

An hour at Peter Pan's Flight on 4/22!! But it's worth it! I love this right...love the movie...love the characters!! Couldn't get the FP cause we already have one from Buzz. We kept going back to Buzz...with the FP...we're there every hour!!

In the days before FP I would wait over 2 hours for Space Mountain very often!!! Gotta love Fastpass :D

My first time at WDW I waited at least 2 hours for Space Mountain at Grad Night in 1976!:eek: Did it deter me from going again? Nope, I have been going ever since!;)

We happened to be at Epcot in December 98 (or 99 maybe?) and on our last day, there was a preview of Test Track. We waited in line over 5 hours. The line extended all the way into the breezeway between the two sections of Innoventions.

95 minutes for Test Track... Just after it opened, before FP... after FP, the longest I saw was 70 minutes...

March 2001 - RnR @ MGM labeled a 60 minute wait, but was more like 75 minutes due to line jumpers. Worth every minute!

September 2002 - JC @ MK FP was down and we waited 30 minutes for this lame ride. Ugh.

Mickey

Year- 1987

Place- Disneyland

Ride- Star Tours- it was only a month or two old. I was 15 and crazy and we stood in line for 2 1/2 hours. We were 6 of those wacky teenagers who probably annoyed everyone around us. But it was so much fun!

We don't usually wait in long lines; we usually keep checking until a line is manageable, but two years ago, we waited almost an hour and a half for Space Mountain. It was one of those impulse things, which I still can't explain.

VelvetGloves

2.5 hours for Jaws at Universal Studios in 1996.

They apparently had shut it down so that a VIP could ride.

Disneyland Over 2HRs for RocketRods. Dissapointing ride. Worst Queque maze as well. Can't find Peeland on the map.Needed desperately.
urinate.gif
New ride at the time. We didn't know anybetter:(

Magic Mountain Last August. Waited in line in Car for 15 minutes.
Tram not running from parking lot. Walked in a line for app. 10 mins to ticket area. Waited in line for app 30 mins to buy tickets:
Ah homefree but wait another 10 minutes to go through the metal detector. The guy wants us to stop to get a photo. Yea Right. Have to squeeze through the masses to get to the area to buy their version of a FP. And you only get a few. Another 20 mins in line. Finally home free:) First ride Fort Le John.
urinate.gif
Waited longer getting in, than the combined waits for the most popular coasters there. Well on the way out we decided to ride Revolution. (One of the 1st looping Coasters). Got stuck app 20 feet from the exit for app 30mins in 95degree heat. What a wonderful day. :rolleyes:

Spring of 2000... three hours for TT and then it broke down (we didn't even get to the building. We went back the next day waited 2 1/2 hours with fast pass got to the loading area and it broke down, they gave us back door return passes... when we returned with those we got in the car and it broke down as we were headed up the ramp!!! we didn't get to ride it that trip but oh well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter