Look at what my sister emailed me....PEANUT BUTTER CUP PIE.....

pumba

DIS PUMBARIZER
Ingredients
3/4 cup KRAFT Hot Fudge Topping, divided
1 HONEY MAID Honey Graham Pie Crust (6 oz. or 9 inch)
1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
1-1/4 cups cold milk
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
2 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling

Preparation
SPOON 1/2 cup of the fudge topping into bottom of crust. Gently top with 1/2 of the whipped topping; place
in freezer 10 minutes.

POUR milk into large bowl; stir in peanut butter until smooth. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2
minutes or until smooth. (Mixture will be thick.) Gently stir in remaining whipped topping. Spoon over layers in
crust.

REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until set. Drizzle with remaining fudge topping just before serving. Garnish with
candy-coated peanut butter candies.

I was thinking your sister emailed you a pie - gee why doesn't my sister every email me dessert?

No really the dessert looks great and easy - my favorite combination.

Made this pie for dessert last night..it was delicious (and by the way..it was very similar to the Peanut Butter Delite-only in a pie form)..but do you all have any idea what these yummy desserts are doing to my diet?-lol! Thanks again!!

Sounds Good! Mom, Make this for me!

Is there anything better than peanut butter and chocolate!
Ah, I'm in heaven! Thanks for sharing pumba!
Printing as we speak!

I bet I could get my husband to clean the garage for this one! It sounds incredible, and easy to whip up. Thanks for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter