Looking at the stars activity

traveler_t

Earning My Ears
They have one at 7:15pm and one at 8:00pm. We'll be there when sunset is 6:45pm. Does it get dark enough by 7:15pm to see the stars (which is the ideal hour for us since we have kids) or is it a significantly better experience to wait till 8pm?

…we did the “see the stars” activity two weeks ago at 9:30pm. I’d book it as late as possible… it was absolutely stunning and the person who hosted the event was so enthusiastic. Our whole family loved it. Enjoy!

…we did the “see the stars” activity two weeks ago at 9:30pm. I’d book it as late as possible… it was absolutely stunning and the person who hosted the event was so enthusiastic. Our whole family loved it. Enjoy!
I agree, go as late as possible.

Thanks, do you mean that in the earlier time (7:30pm) we'd have less visibility because it is not dark enough? we'll be with two jet lagged young kids so prefer the earlier time - how big of a difference would it be?

Last edited:

Thanks, do you mean that in the earlier time (7:30pm) we'd have less visibility because it is not dark enough? we'll be with two jet lagged young kids so prefer the earlier time - how big of a difference would it be?
I’m not entirely certain… I remember thinking that I was glad to have taken the later time slot, as the sky was very very dark, which made star gazing really enjoyable.

We did the earliest time when we were there last month and the moon had not come up over the resort yet so we did not get a chance to look at it. The following groups did. Other than that we had a perfectly fine view of everything. I would try to go to a later time the next time I did it though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter