Looking back at my posts...

tmaxpuppy

DIS Veteran
so im bored and came on here for the first time in probably 2 years. i went to look at previous threads i have posted, and *** was wrong with me. i was so stupid....lol ive changed so much.

anyone else feel this way?

I have no idea what you were posting and am too lazy to search it (I'm going to be like the humans in WALL-E). Anywho, I'm sure basically everyone changes in two years.

I still miss Vmk... I'm just better at dealing with it now. Doesn't mean I miss it any less.

I was just looking back over all of my saved threads and looking thru a few of the VMK ones. Some go back to 2007!!! Doesn't seem that long ago! I sure miss the frustration of that game. I was trying to play with dial up internet! DUH! Very stubborn, am I. That pirate game was the worst! :rotfl: My ship would freeze up, my teammate would cuss me (as best they could in a Disney game) and then I was gone!

It was a lot of fun!! :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts