looking for a good car co in North Jersey

SnoWhiteRabbit

DIS Veteran
Anyone from North Jersey who can recommend a good car comapny that provides service to Newark Airport? Last time I just picked somebody who sent a coupon in the mail and DH and I were not impressed...very grumpy drivers who didin't use EZ pass:eek:

We're looking for an affordable, reliable company to take us and our kids to Newark airport. We'd like a smooth ride with a pleasant driver :rolleyes:

Thanks!

Towne Limo out of Lyndhurst is very good.We use them often.Great cars and the drivers are very courteous.

We use Empire Transport. They are probably a little more than some, but very reliable & professional. (And much better than leaving my car at Newark Airport!)

They are out of Newton, NJ, but I live near Wayne and have never had a problem.

Good Luck!

Their numbers are:

800-451-5466
201-784-1200

Thanks...I'll look into both of them.

Funny thing Maggie-C, I live IN Wayne! I had to go back and check my original post a few times because I didn't think I mentioned my town (just North Jersey)...and I didn't. lol.

Thanks again.

That's very funny!

Well, since you are that local, you can also try Patrick's Limosine in Pompton Plains. My in-laws (who live in Penn.) often fly out of Newark and leave their car at our house and use Patrick's. They've never had a problem either.

Good luck and let me know how you make out.

We are traveling in November and I'd be interested in hearing of other options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter