looking for a good chili recipe

Not terribly spicy..

Brown 1-2 lbs of ground beef and
add McCormick Chili Seasoning
stir in 1 can dark kidney beans (drained)
and a jar Prego Pepperoni "spaghetti" sauce

The fast chili

1lb. ground turkey or beef
sautee up with 1 diced green pepper
1 onion, and garlic.

Drain if need when brown

add 1 big can chopped tomatoes
2 cans chili beans
1 can black beans
1 cup water and 3 beef boullion cubes

let cook down for a good 2 hours
add cumin, and a touch of oregano
top with sour cream and cilantro if you're so inclined (I always am)

Great with corn bread! :)

Good luck!

Chili

1 lb ground meat
1 can tomato soup
1 can water
1 can refried beans
1 can Great Northern beans
1/2 bag corn (frozen, defrosted)
1 pkg Taco seasoning
1 Tbl chili powder

Just brown the meat, toss the rest in & let it simmer. I've also thrown in a bag of Lipton Rice & Sauce - Spanish flavor

You could adjust up or down the seasoning. This keeps well & my family actually prefers it left over.

Hey Piratesmate, I Love refried beans in chili...my family thinks I'm insane, but they never complain when it's so rich and thick you can use it on hotdogs! I'm glad you've backed me up! I'm showing this to them tonight!

:D

I'm glad you agree, Robin! DH always hated it when I made chili with more beans than meat & I'm not big on meat. So I "snuck" them in. Even he likes it this way now. Recently I made it with shredded chicken instead of hamburger & found I prefer it that way.

I bet I could use these with elbow macaroni too! my stomach can't handle anyting too spicy anymore. thanks guys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter