Looking for a good non-Disney (discount) cruise travel agent....

Gillian

DIS Veteran
We are thinking of cruising sometime in late 2003. I am interested in finding an internet based agency that will offer advice as well as good rates. Someone who keeps an eye on price reductions too :) Am I asking for too much?

Has anyone used Dreams for non-DCL cruises? Any other recommendations? We're most interested in RCCL, from florida, probably during hurricane season :teeth: Thanks!

you have to call Felice at Cruisesavers- 1-800-238-7944, tell her thebecka told you to call. We have booked two disney cruises with her and referred out neighbors, they had another agent in mind but were blown away by what Felice could do. Good Luck and let me know how you make out...

We are using Dreams for our Thanksgiving cruise 2003 on RCI Navigator of the Seas.

g They have been very responsive to my many requests, and gotten us the best price so far. I frequently check about 6 web sites to see if my price is the best. Dreams has give us the best so far.

Lizzie

Thanks everyone! I'd love to use Dreams, but wasn't sure how they work for other cruise lines. We have to wait anyway, so for the next 6 months I'm just shopping :) I'm pretty sure I know what I want to book, but we have to wait until our lives settle down a little bit!

In May we booked our 2004 Navigator (RCCL) cruise. At that time Dreams could not even come close to the price we received at Buycruises.com --- I was hoping to deal with Dreams again but went with another company that had a much lower price.
:D

I have used Cruise.com for 3 cruises since they will beat any price that I have gotten elsewhere.

I have used a Cruise One agent for each of our last 4 cruises.They offer exceptional pricing, service, and above all, knowledge.

Kim at www.kimskruises.com. I've used her twice and she's great. She'll beat any price you can find also. Usually she won't have to beat the prices though...her prices are much lower. (She beat out all other quotes I had for a Disney cruise also.) Plus she also keeps an eye out on the prices and automatically adjusts them if they go down.

Aren't refunds awesome!!! We just got a huge refund from our agent and now I'm thrilled cause I can get my Seaweed Wrap!!

Definitely try www.allseastravel.com and ask for Sandy. Their phone number if you would prefer to speak directly is 877-771-8690

They are great and have great discount prices and they also watch for the price reductions. We received a reduction and I didn't even know why at first. Also, we were on the cancelled 7 day Magic and they were quick to respond and when I spoke to a Disney rep, she told me that they were one of their best agents to deal with and if they were gonna do anyone a favor and get us on the Wonder, they would definitely do it for all seasons travel.

Good Luck
Lori

As someone else said - All Seasons Travel, allseastravel.com - they have the BEST rates (and I am a deal shopper)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter