Looking for a Goofy Porthole Door Part magnet

debfen

Have a Zippity Do Dah Day!
I'm looking for a Cruise Stateroom Porthole Door Parts magnet for a cruise my daughter and I are taking in August. Goofy is her favorite and I would love to be able to put this on our cruise door. Does anyone know where I can find one or can you provide one.
Thank you for giving us the time and energy it takes to make these personal and beautiful items!

I am also interested in a Goofy Porthole door magnet for our first cruise in November. Did you end up finding one or someone who could help? Goofy is our kiddo's favorite as well:)

Hi All,
I am not designing right now but I do have a lot of Stateroom porthole designs available for PERSONAL use. PLEASE DO NOT PIN, DO NOT SELL, DO NOT POST THE LINK OR ITEMS ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE:
Cruise Stateroom Porthole Door Parts
These are not watermarked and I do not personalize so they are ready for you to download.
https://www.flickr.com/gp/151861074@N07/eQ7sz9

Last edited:
Hi All,
I am not designing right now but I do have a lot of Stateroom porthole designs available for PERSONAL use. PLEASE DO NOT PIN, DO NOT SELL, DO NOT POST THE LINK OR ITEMS ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE:
These are not watermarked and I do not personalize so they are ready for you to download.
https://www.flickr.com/gp/151861074@N07/8v33nU

Thank you for sharing!! Pirate Mickey is going on our door on our November cruise!! :sail:

Help please! I'm trying to print a design from Lady Boadicea. It is printing on 4 pages. I thought I changed the margins and 'portrait', but it is still not working. Any advice?? Thanks in advance!!

Help please! I'm trying to print a design from Lady Boadicea. It is printing on 4 pages. I thought I changed the margins and 'portrait', but it is still not working. Any advice?? Thanks in advance!!

I thought those porthole designs were separate pieces?

Hi, when printing make sure you have it set to print on one page. You can google how to print on one page and your printer name and you should be able to find some info on how to do that on your particular printer.

Thank you all for your help! You have been great and the designs are wonderful! As always, Disney folks are the best!

For anyone having trouble, I found that "Paint" that comes with Windows is actually a great program to use to print these designs! The margins and one-page printing options are both found under Page Setup. It doesn't get much easier.

Thanks to Lady B for the use of her wonderful designs!

Hi All,
https://www.flickr.com/gp/151861074@N07/8v33nU

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful clip art. You will make our upcoming cruise very exciting for my four grandchildren. Your generosity is amazing. Thank you, thank you.

I realize this is an old thread, but I'm looking for printables if anyone has any they are willing to share...
Thx!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!