• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for a Photo

Sammie

DIS Veteran
My hard drive crashed and I lost so much. I had saved a photo of Cinderella's coach at the yacht club gazebo.

At first I thought I had seen it posted on the Resort Photo thread, but now I am beginning to wonder if it wasn't posted here.

For some reason today it came to me that it was a thread about DVC resort photos and someone that was staying at the BCV or BWV had taken the photo during a wedding at the Yacht Club.

Any help would be greatly appreciated if anyone remembers the photo. I have tried search :mad: and Google with no luck.

Hi Sammie...I am sorry that I don't have the photo for you, but I just wanted to post that I am sorry about your crash and to tell you that I feel your pain. I have had it happen and I know how hard it is to reconstruct it all.

Best wishes. And I have a ton of great Disney photos stored from this site, so if you are looking for others, please ask.

I found it. :cheer2: and I was right it was here on the DVC photo thread. After looking through pages and pages of photos on the Resort forum, for some reason it came to me, that it was on the DVC thread by someone that was staying at the BCV and was walking past and I was right.

Thanks for the sympathy, I have learned a lesson the hard way, I am making copies of everything, about every hour. :rotfl:

here is the photo.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/photopost/data/500/26645yacht_and_beach.jpg

Isn't that beautiful,,

,Just a Nana dreaming of her DGD wedding princess: ,,,
Well she is only 2 1/2 right now but I can dream right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter