Looking for a realtor

DaisyDuck001

DIS Veteran
Hi, I know similar questions have been asked before, so please excuse the repetition. I'm looking for a realtor who can help me look for a house to rent for a future extended stay in central FL. Also would like to get a general idea what types of houses might be available to buy, although I wouldn't be buying very soon, if at all. Can anyone recommend a good realtor who may be able to show me a few places, so I can learn more about options in the area? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
A good place to start might be the “moving to the magic” podcast (one of the dis’s ones specifically about moving to the Orlando area). They have a few realtors on there, and it would give you an opportunity to kind of feel then out to see if one of them would be a good fit for you. I know when I’ve bought houses finding an agent I was comfortable with was half the battle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter