Looking for a romantic, quite dinner

Ikaikalani

Tee-Eye-double Guh-err
We were hoping to have one quiet, nice dinner at a Disney Resort during our week at WDW, but DH has hearing issues in large, open noisy places. Any suggestions on places that might be smaller and more intimate than the usual Disney spots? Not particular about specific types of food, but want something good and under $100 pp. TIA Disers

The signature restaurants are usually less hectic than in the park. I like Yachtsman Steakhouse at the Yacht Club. They have really good steak and I've never noticed any sort of high noise level when dining there.

A signature for 2 might be difficult for under $100.00. You should look at the allears menus to see if it would work.

on a recent business trip to WDW, Mrs and I enjoyed a fantastic dinner at
Cítricos
in the Floridian ....

this is upscale and there were not many children ($$) .. waiter was a pro!

We arrived a lil early and had a drink at the bar .... then were seated in a beautiful not crowded and not loud dining room with beautiful views.

We enjoyed appetizers and dinner (Mrs had a steak and I had halibut) and a bottle of wine (our trip home was via the monorail back to the Contemp')

AND desert and coffee

as we finished it was approaching time for the MK fireworks, we paid and waiter walked us down 'back stairs' to the dockside area of Floridian for a great view of the fireworks.

Highly recommended ... Mrs said it was one of our nicest dinners in years.

I'm not saying WE stayed under $100 pp ... but we went "all in" ... you can EASILY stay in your budget. Entree are under $50. 2 entree and a bottle of wine leaves plenty of room for the tip

Head to the swolphin. Il mulino or blu zoo would be a great choice.

Last edited:
We loved Tiffins and thought it was a lovely quiet resort. Agree with Citricos review by the above poster.

I love LeCellier, but it does seem the tables are close together and can be loud.

Jiko is amazing but the acoustics are odd; there was a very loud party and we could here every word they said but other than them, it was quiet. Maybe they were extra loud.

Tiffins was very quiet and peaceful. We didn't find CA Grill brunch loud.

Sanaa was extremely loud.

We enjoyed a great quiet dinner at the Wave. The service and food was super! We enjoyed walking around the Contemporary after our meal.

I just wished we had tried the Wave earlier...It is definitely worth a repeat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!