Looking for a shirt or zip up hoodie that looks like

cmputerdazed

<font color=green>I love the way you call it sleep
Cinderellas fairy godmother. My hair turned white and now I would love to look like her somewhat at the park.

Cool idea. I haven't seen one but my hair is on its way to white so it would be fun to own something like that!

I'd turn to Etsy, a quick search showed several Fairy Godmother Costumes or capes.

I'd turn to Etsy, a quick search showed several Fairy Godmother Costumes or capes.
Disney prohibits actual costumes for adults (any guest over 14) in order to prevent confusion about who is or is not a cast member. As response to that rule, visitors came up with the art of “Disney bounding,” alluding to a character in a more subtle way, using color cues and accessories.

Enter the terms “disneybounding fairy godmother” into Google, click at images, and you can find plenty of ideas.

Apparently capes are ok, as long as they don’t go down below your waist:

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/faq/parks/dress/

Last edited:
Disney prohibits actual costumes for adults (any guest over 14) in order to prevent confusion about who is or is not a cast member. As response to that rule, visitors came up with the art of “Disney bounding,” alluding to a character in a more subtle way, using color cues and accessories.

Enter the terms “disneybounding fairy godmother” into Google, click at images, and you can find plenty of ideas.

Apparently capes are ok, as long as they don’t go down below your waist:

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/faq/parks/dress/
Yeah, good point. I really like the OP's idea of a hoodie or something similar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter