Looking for a travel partner

StJude78

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all well. I imagine like most of you on here i love Disney World. I have been 5 times so far but my personal circumstances have changed and i now have no-one to go with. A bit of a long shot i suppose but i am looking to meet someone on here who is like minded, get to know them and maybe travel there together.

I am a 42 year old single man who lives in Leicestershire and i'd be looking to go September time if possible. If you have any questions then drop me a line :)

You'll have a blast! Hope you have a super trip! (^∇^)ノ♪

Last edited:
Trust all is well in Jolly Old England. Go up to the start of this discussion group and get on "Dining Central." Go all the way to the end of the thread and post there to find a meal~mate or a park~partner. Have Fun!!!

Trust all is well in Jolly Old England. Go up to the start of this discussion group and get on "Dining Central." Go all the way to the end of the thread and post there to find a meal~mate or a park~partner. Have Fun!!!
My new solo searching words meal~mate and park~partner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!