Looking for American going to Tokyo Disney (make my son smile again!)

Florida disney mom

Earning My Ears
Hi there,

My son (5) and I just got back from Tokyo Disney- and someone stole his favorite Disney hat (Tokyo Disney modes of transportation, boy hat) as soon as we got back....

I am really heartbroken as I have been unable to find a replacement online, and obviously cant travel there again to replace it.

I am ***hoping*** some really kind hearted Disney lover from America will be going, and could pick us up another... I'll pay for it and shipping of course!

If you are going, and think you could help, please get in touch

(I am also game to tell you all about Tokyo Disney--- and Disney Sea, which was by far my favorite Disney park!!!!)

I follow an account on Instagram called usshoppingsos. They basically post pics of merchandise at the asian parks and you contact them if you want to buy. Never done it myself, but if you are desperate enough for the hat then maybe they could help you. I have no idea what they charge as a fee though.

Hi there,

My son (5) and I just got back from Tokyo Disney- and someone stole his favorite Disney hat (Tokyo Disney modes of transportation, boy hat) as soon as we got back....

I am really heartbroken as I have been unable to find a replacement online, and obviously cant travel there again to replace it.

I am ***hoping*** some really kind hearted Disney lover from America will be going, and could pick us up another... I'll pay for it and shipping of course!

(I am also game to tell you all about Tokyo Disney--- and Disney Sea, which was by far my favorite Disney park!!!!)
Hi there,

My son is going to school next week in Japan i will go to visit in Sept as soon as he is settled if you can wait i could get it as i will be visiting him in Sept as soon as he gets schedule sorted .I will visit family in Oct in London but could get it and mail it please send picture so i know which hat it is i can get my son to call make sure they have it.Glad you had a nice time we love Tokyo Disney.

I'm going to the parks at the end of the month with my dad and will be flying to the US for a visit second week in September. If you can't find someone else to get the hat before then, please let me know and I'd be happy to pick it up for you! If you can post pictures of the hat and which shop might sell it, that would be very helpful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!